[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Winning the battle and winning the war...

5-star General Hustini: Commander of all this is right, none that is wrong.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am the navy, air force, army and marines nigga...1 man army

- - - Updated - - -

and the coast guard

- - - Updated - - -

shit I'm even the traffic guard walking kids across the street

- - - Updated - - -

hall monitor in school...

- - - Updated - - -

I ensure tranquility and stability.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, the Society does regard you as a threat to be taken seriously. That's all I'm willing to comment on the matter at this point.

And you do look good in that robe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, the Society does regard you as a threat to be taken seriously. That's all I'm willing to comment on the matter at this point.

And you do look good in that robe.
The Society in fact agrees with the General on the matter regarding Marotta. That appears to be one conflict to have been resolved and/or avoided.

Matri on the other hand could ensue a Tuz Civil War.

And you can have whats under the robe.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The Society in fact agrees with the General on the matter regarding Marotta. That appears to be one conflict to have been resolved and/or avoided.

Matri on the other hand could ensue a Tuz Civil War.

And you can have whats under the robe.
A delegate will be sent to inspect what's under your robe. We are unsure of your intentions at this time. We suspect biological warfare, which we are not prepared for yet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A delegate will be sent to inspect what's under your robe. We are unsure of your intentions at this time. We suspect biological warfare, which we are not prepared for yet.
You're delegate will be met by the head of my Diplomatic and Foreign Policy Committee (DSPC), myself. Upon clearance through our urine test he will be sent to an off-site quarantine awaiting further details from my Secretary of National Defense, myself. Once deemed worthy, and with good intentions, your delegate will be transported to the General at which in time will be questioned rigorously by the General, himself, myself. Once confident that your confidant is in fact legit and without ill motives will then be granted access for inspection under the robe.

(No electronic equipment will be permitted AT ALL and will be confiscated.)

- - - Updated - - -

And at this time, I'd like to talk about our potential starting lineup this weekend. Most probable is the 433 and/or 352.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Requesting to negotiate for you to make an exception of your prohibition of bringing electronic equipment, as our (electronic) delegate is set to self-destruct after having inspected you, not just for having completed his task, but to prevent him acting as a carrier for potential viruses that you may have.

Oh, and Padoin deserves to start ahead of Isla against Samp.

Jul 1, 2010
Oh, and Padoin deserves to start ahead of Isla against Samp.
Hell no, Padoin will never be more than a squad player while Isla has the potential to be a starter at Licht's expense if he regains his Udinese form.

Isla won't settle in and improve by warming the bench. He's also a significant investment so it would be better to try to gain the most out of him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Notwithstanding anything that has happened on the training ground lately, which none of us knows jack shit about, I do think that Padoin deserves to start based on his performance against Cagliari. Other than that, I agree with you, though. Sooner rather than later, it's important to give Isla some playing time to prove his worth. He's been terrible so far, but hopefully he can regain some of that Udinese form at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)