[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (11 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I remember i still not yet make a proper farewell so here it is, my last picture manipulation. Requested by @Fake Melo
juve_borat_disco_dance_by_finalverdict-d5q4x14.gif

The first requester with that pepe + [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Farewell, it's a great experience becoming member in this troll academy forum. :hi:

I'll not make a return, like badass

@enzo : before you mock me, try place moratti head in goat body with photoshop and made it blend perfectly. And you'll realize, manipulating it's way much difficult than typing keyboard. :disagree:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I remember i still not yet make a proper farewell so here it is, my last picture manipulation. Requested by @Fake Melo

The first requester with that pepe + [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Farewell, it's a great experience becoming member in this troll academy forum. :hi:

@enzo : before you mock me, try place moratti head in goat body with photoshop and made it blend perfectly. And you'll realize, manipulating it's way much difficult than typing keyboard. :disagree:
:lol: :lol:

Thanks bro! Great work

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

:lol: :lol: :touched: Borat

- - - Updated - - -

disco dance!

- - - Updated - - -

you tell me man who try to put rubber fist in my anoos is homosexual?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fuck, that's a huge bummer :sad:

Whatever his reasons, I'm sure they are as epic as he is himself.
@Nedved03 I salute you! You will be missed.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

WTf why are you leaving? One of the top posters on this forum!

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Where are you going @Nedved03 ?? Its scary the way you say it. This is a forum its not a country or a neighborhood or a continent. You can log in from wherever you want damn it. It takes you 5 seconds to log in, and another 10 to just post something. Why u leavin' ??

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Where are you going @Nedved03 ?? Its scary the way you say it. This is a forum its not a country or a neighborhood or a continent. You can log in from wherever you want damn it. It takes you 5 seconds to log in, and another 10 to just post something. Why u leavin' ??
It's a matter of principles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)