[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017] (4 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
How the fuck have we thrown that away as well?

Dybala should never take a VAR penalty, he doesn’t have the nerve. mandzu should be on those.

Another lead thrown away and another appalling defensive and offensive performance. Shambolic Juve.

Napoli will walk this league if we don’t make some drastic changes to how we approach and deal with games

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
From 2nd page in this thread:
This game worries me. Lazio can cause us problems. We haven't lost @ home in Serie A since round 1 of the 2015-2016 season, so it's been over 2 years. I'm always concerned about our next home loss. I just hope it doesn't come against Inter, Napoli, Roma, or Milan.
Now it has happened. :baus:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This defense reminds me of Del Neri era defense. Bunch of washed up CB's and impotent fullbacks. Bentancur did a terrible job at DM. We deserved to lose no doubt.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Fucking shit second half from Juve. Our fullbacks are complete shit, and Allegri's subs are clueless. Bernardeschi is the disappointment of the season and Sturaro comes in. At least Douglas Costa was sorta doing something in front, Berna is a useless idiot. 40M for a tap in.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pathetic performance. Fuck anyone who insults Dybala for missing the penalty; at least he had the balls to take it.

Barzagli needs to fucking retire; slow, cumbersome, an absolute oaf who is incredibly slow and painful to watch in old age. Khedira had a good game, but I guess he didn't have 90 minutes in his legs. I don't understand the purpose of bringing fucking Sturaro on; the man adds absolutely nothing, and is a liability, a hindrance in most games, let alone when we are actually chasing the fucking game.

Allegri's decisions/choices were baffling. Resting Sandro, Dybala, and Cuadrado against a tough opponent, and refusing to play Rugani when the alternatives are Mr. Absolute Dogshit Benatia and Way Past it Barza.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
This defense reminds me of Del Neri era defense. Bunch of washed up CB's and impotent fullbacks. Bentancur did a terrible job at DM. We deserved to lose no doubt.
I was thinking the same during the match. That this reminded me of a Delneri performance except we know this team actually has talent and is just playing horribly.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Yeah Dybala fcked it up twice in a row now, effectively costing us 3 points.
But the thing is that we play like utter crap for 2 games, only to have the prospect of being saved by a late penalty which goes amiss, so Dybala gets the heat.

We look bad. Regardless of whether those went in.
Allegri's choices are questionable, and Higuain is pure dead weight atm.

But it's still early in the season, and we've came back from worse.
We'll bounce from this as well. Forza Juve.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
We need Marchisio, Pjanic, Howedes, hell.. even De Shiglio. He will be better than Licht.

What is this...

From now on:

DS - Rugani - Giorgio - AS

What can go worse? At least DS and Rugani are young and can grow.. What can Licht and Barza do? And please GOD please no more Sturaro and Asa! PLEASE!!!

Im off.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pathetic performance. Fuck anyone who insults Dybala for missing the penalty; at least he had the balls to take it.

Barzagli needs to fucking retire; slow, cumbersome, an absolute oaf who is incredibly slow and painful to watch in old age. Khedira had a good game, but I guess he didn't have 90 minutes in his legs. I don't understand the purpose of bringing fucking Sturaro on; the man adds absolutely nothing, and is a liability, a hindrance in most games, let alone when we are actually chasing the fucking game.

Allegri's decisions/choices were baffling. Resting Sandro, Dybala, and Cuadrado against a tough opponent, and refusing to play Rugani when the alternatives are Mr. Absolute Dogshit Benatia and Way Past it Barza.
Couldn't have said it any better.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking shit second half from Juve. Our fullbacks are complete shit, and Allegri's subs are clueless. Bernardeschi is the disappointment of the season and Sturaro comes in. At least Douglas Costa was sorta doing something in front, Berna is a useless idiot. 40M for a tap in.
Bernardeschi was the least of Juves problems today.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fucking disgusting match and team performance. Dybala should not take another pk. Mentally weak. Disgusting to throw away 4 point on pk alone this early in the season. Gonna cost us the scudetto, i have no doubt. The respect for juve is gonna disapear with results like this. The genoes and bolognas of italy know they can get a result against the pathetic weak juve team. Mental strenght of an english pudding

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
1. We deserved to lose as we were not organized
2. Dybala eventually came on but he cant do all by himself
3. Cant understand why Cuadrado didnt play this..
4. Our team really needs Pjanic in the middle
5. Our backline is shit this season

If this continues these things will happen
1. We will not retain Serie A but we will finish 2nd (probably)
2. We will go to the knockouts stage in CL but will probably fall there or in the Quarters..

Instead of building on our great season we look like shit!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The performance of the defense has a lot to do with our midfield. Keep praising Bentancur as much as you want, but that kid is nowhere near being ready for this stage. He's the liability that keeps hurting our defense. We have many other problems, though. The newcomers are atrocious and the injuries are killing us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)