[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (38 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
BASTA !!!!!!!!!

The million dollar question now is "what has to happen to Juventus to see ZERO, BLANK and SUCKO get tossed out on their sorry asses ??" Perhaps it will be the final straw at the end of the season when the trophy cabinet is empty, we wont be qualified for the CL or Europa league, and we finish in an embarassing 10th place spot.

Make no mistake about it, Catania isnt a good team...they will be lucky to win 5 more games this season, and will be relegated. I cannot believe just how far we've sunk

Ciro, the player I loved and respected should resign right NOW, because he is a ZERO for a coach...we might as well have Ronald McDonald or Susan Boyle as head coach, they couldnt do any worse

SUCKO doesnt have the abilities needed in his position, as have been clearly shown (he obviously learned little from Moggi). A position as an usher in the stadium is more up his alley

BLANK is a dumb fucking frog who should be organizing a table tennis tournament in Tahiti right now for all I fucking care, and not be running a once prestigious club like ours

We've shown this entire season that we have no identity at all...we cant pass the ball, we cant score, we give the ball away so cheaply all the time (especially in our own end), our defense is weak and suseptable to the counter attack

Manninger- did what he could

Caceres- young, fast and full of mistakes

Legro- take your leg warmers and shove them up your ass

Canna- disappointing

Grosso- God awful

Melo- thief...you stole our money !! GET OUT !!!

Marchisio- more bad performances than good

Tiago- hope your proud of yourself, you worthless piece of shit !!

Diego- one-hit wonder (Roma)

Trez- not involved because no one can get him the damn ball

Amauri- I hear he's trying to get Haitian citizenship, because thats about the only NT that would call him

Brazzo- he scored our goal, so he gets a pass

Giovinco- MANHANDLED

DP- not starting, so he's not in the best form

Fans- the whistles were deserved, we are playing like total shit, week in and week out, and no one is getting their monies worth. I dont condone pelting the team bus with eggs, rotten or not, but let me just say that I got a laugh out of it

side note- does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when the players came out from the tunnel and onto the field before the game started ?? It's a dance song, and almost sounds like "Rock Your Body Rock" by Ferry Corsten

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
BASTA !!!!!!!!!

The million dollar question now is "what has to happen to Juventus to see ZERO, BLANK and SUCKO get tossed out on their sorry asses ??" Perhaps it will be the final straw at the end of the season when the trophy cabinet is empty, we wont be qualified for the CL or Europa league, and we finish in an embarassing 10th place spot.

Make no mistake about it, Catania isnt a good team...they will be lucky to win 5 more games this season, and will be relegated. I cannot believe just how far we've sunk

Ciro, the player I loved and respected should resign right NOW, because he is a ZERO for a coach...we might as well have Ronald McDonald or Susan Boyle as head coach, they couldnt do any worse

SUCKO doesnt have the abilities needed in his position, as have been clearly shown (he obviously learned little from Moggi). A position as an usher in the stadium is more up his alley

BLANK is a dumb fucking frog who should be organizing a table tennis tournament in Tahiti right now for all I fucking care, and not be running a once prestigious club like ours

We've shown this entire season that we have no identity at all...we cant pass the ball, we cant score, we give the ball away so cheaply all the time (especially in our own end), our defense is weak and suseptable to the counter attack

Manninger- did what he could

Caceres- young, fast and full of mistakes

Legro- take your leg warmers and shove them up your ass

Canna- disappointing

Grosso- God awful

Melo- thief...you stole our money !! GET OUT !!!

Marchisio- more bad performances than good

Tiago- hope your proud of yourself, you worthless piece of shit !!

Diego- one-hit wonder (Roma)

Trez- not involved because no one can get him the damn ball

Amauri- I hear he's trying to get Haitian citizenship, because thats about the only NT that would call him

Brazzo- he scored our goal, so he gets a pass

Giovinco- MANHANDLED

DP- not starting, so he's not in the best form

Fans- the whistles were deserved, we are playing like total shit, week in and week out, and no one is getting their monies worth. I dont condone pelting the team bus with eggs, rotten or not, but let me just say that I got a laugh out of it

side note- does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when the players came out from the tunnel and onto the field before the game started ?? It's a dance song, and almost sounds like "Rock Your Body Rock" by Ferry Corsten
I fucking love you Vin. +rep :juventus:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
No, I'd imagine the same type of performances to happen. Blaming Ciro for not motivating the squad is like flogging a dead horse at this point. I think some of these players should have enough "spirit" to motivate themselves (ie. a big paycheck).

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think it might have been Steve Angello's Remix of Moby's Raining Again. Cant really remember for sure though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Aren't you revelling in the glory of defeat? After all, you did get what you wanted. :howler:
Wrong. I never once stated that I want us to lose; however, I did predict that we will lose or at best get a draw from this game.

I hate seeing Juve perform like this, but with Ciro in charge, and a lot of players with hearts and heads elsewhere, I don't see things getting better anytime soon, unless drastic action is taken and some heads roll.

When the team starts resorting to lame excuses (to justify this horrid slump in form) such as bad luck, freezing temperatures, and the fact that they were tripping over their icy balls, you know change is needed.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Wrong. I never once stated that I want us to lose; however, I did predict that we will lose or at best get a draw from this game.

I hate seeing Juve perform like this, but with Ciro in charge, and a lot of players with hearts and heads elsewhere, I don't see things getting better anytime soon, unless drastic action is taken and some heads roll.

When the team starts resorting to lame excuses (to justify this horrid slump in form) such as bad luck, freezing temperatures, and the fact that they were tripping over their icy balls, you know change is needed.
Fair is fair, I was wrong. It's your Street Fighter buddy up there that said it last week. He's the one that should be happy. Thrilled, actually. Ciro will probably still be coach this time tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)