[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (29 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's too hard to do it.
You're a fan too. You watch our matches. Do you feel like supporting the players while they're being complete clowns?

No matter how bad they play, you will still celebrate every goal and every win, but do you feel like showing support to the players and the coach right now? After they make you go mad during the match, don't you feel like cursing and jeering?
We all feel frustrated nodoubt but we don't carry out signs with written insults for the players. They were insulting the players even before the game have started.

Booing our players and insulting them whenever they lose the ball or miss a chance doesn't help the team's morale.

Its something that i've noticed about almost All the italian clubs fans. Pretty Embarresing really....

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hi guys, i'm new here ... well kinda, cuz i just decided to be more active and comment. i know i've chosen the worst time possible but anyways ckeck this out:
The DRUGHI's today in the stadium had this:

Which means:
Up a team's ass whose got no Balls

:lol:
those guys really know how tease those assholes on the pitch.
Are you sure by "di spalle" they weren't referring to Spalletti?

We all feel frustrated nodoubt but we don't carry out signs with written insults for the players. They were insulting the players even before the game have started.

Booing our players and insulting them whenever they lose the ball or miss a chance doesn't help the team's morale.

Its something that i've noticed about almost All the italian clubs fans. Pretty Embarresing really....
I unfortunately have to agree.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
well i'm not Italian i just gave my only working brain cell chance to figure out what it means. at first i thought since they've all got their backs to the field it could mean: Backs up... for a team whose got no balls
(kind of a sarcastic approach to backing up the team)
but then, i was so fucking mad at them and came up with this one and thought it suits those assholes perfectly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why on earth Ciro's taking time to make substitutions? And why insisting on Trez-Amauri upfront? Why field a girl in your first 11?

I don't know what Tiago is doing in this team and what Ciro sees in this girl, sell her before it's too late, get rid of this prostitute. I've had enough.

Jesus loves you Legro, and he needs you right beside him. There's no reason for you to play anymore.

Grosso is another version of Ibrahimovic but playing in different position. He enjoys chewing the ball at his feet, trying to dribble every time he gets the ball instead of just crossing or passing and making it simple. Ibrahomvic playing as LB.

Caceres, lift your shorts up and dont even think of overrating yourself. You probably impressed some pony lover fans, but not me. You're terrible, improve or soap it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Why on earth Ciro's taking time to make substitutions? And why insisting on Trez-Amauri upfront? Why field a girl in your first 11?

I don't know what Tiago is doing in this team and what Ciro sees in this girl, sell her before it's too late, get rid of this prostitute. I've had enough.

Jesus loves you Legro, and he needs you right beside him. There's no reason for you to play anymore.

Grosso is another version of Ibrahimovic but playing in different position. He enjoys chewing the ball at his feet, trying to dribble every time he gets the ball instead of just crossing or passing and making it simple. Ibrahomvic playing as LB.

Caceres, lift your shorts up and dont even think of overrating yourself. You probably impressed some pony lover fans, but not me. You're terrible, improve or soap it.

This is what pisses me off. As much as I'm a critic of DP at the moment, he should start next to one of those two.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
come one,DP and Trezegeut ,both of them can hardly run,be reasonable,we have slow team and Diego cannot place his passes because attackers are slow,clear example was Brazzo scoring today,fast movement ,Diegos pass and there is goal,unlike slow ,static Trezeguet

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
thats right,why Barca is playing like mad,not only because Barca players have great first touch and tehnique,they are great at moving around,and players are not slow,they always search for open space to receive the ball,these kind of things u cannot do if u are slow

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
My Ratings:

Players: Pathetic - I won't even bother to rate anyone separately and I shouldn't anyway. It is a team after all. What we don't need is a player doing amazing performances What we need is actually called a team. What part of teamwork do those idiots wearing black and white don't understand? The fact is that they should actually stop making it hard for themselves. I am tired of seeing late reactions to passes, strikers not being where they should be and a horrible show all round.

Management: Clueless - You get what you harvest for. If these sorry idiots expected anything by hiring Ciro, they should get the fuck off. You have Blanc saying that 'All will be fine' and Secco saying that it is not 'his fault'. The Transfer campaign this season wasn't a disaster but it wasn't anything near good anyway. We may have got some good players, which may take time to adjust but we didn't get what we actually need. Did we really need Melo? We have Sissoko already. And Poulsen ain't half bad. Those millions could have been spent elsewhere where it matters. And to prove the fact of 'Need and Don't Need', the word in every fan's mouth at the moment is 'Forza Caceres, Vaffanculo Melo'. We needed those millions to be spent on the back line not on the DM, yet a simple loan still did wonders.

Supporters: Morons - Not you guys but the actual people on the stands. The 12th Man. Many a club have dedicated a squad number for the supporters and as a good example to us all the guys over at Liverpool always remind their team that they would never walk alone. But here in Turin your average hooligan is more interested in giving Balotelli publicity he doesn't deserve, chant players that aren't playing anymore (Nedved is finished, get over it!) and just be a ridicule to who really loves the black and white. In my opinion the reason why attendance in our games is so low is because people with enough Brain cells got tired of these bunch of pricks.

Italian Referees: Imbeciles - Time and time again they prove why this game needs a drastic change in the refereeing department asap. Would the same exact foul happen in the same game three times, the result would still be very different in each situation. If for example someone would have been tackled and the one who did the tackle failed to touch the ball, the result could either be:
1. Foul: As it should be, the referee actually saw it and used his brain
2. Yellow Card: The referee gives the offender a yellow card just because he feels like it
3. Play on: Because the tackle was too soft or the referee was too distracted by his own stupidity
Too many mistakes are being done by referees and the decisions made are either being inconsistent or just plain bad.

Ferrara: Scapegoat - He is just that. A scapegoat. A victim of someone else's stupidity. A victim of someone at bed, looking at a picture Guardiola and jerking it off. And a day later deciding that what Juventus needs to win is a young coach without experience whatsoever. Well he/they got their answer. Ferrara is an intelligent guy without doubt, his accomplishments as a football are undeniable and he was an Assistant Coach to a world cup winning squad. Yet you can never be promoted from the bottom, right up to the top. Let us remind ourselves that what won the Champions League last year are the Players . Messi, Xavi and so on. A coach alone can't do a crap. How do you expect Juve to perform well if we have a new coach and a team hardly half of what Barca is? The Management would the world a favor by sacking Ferrara as we need change fast.

Yet never leave merit where it is due. The fact that Ferrara is not going to resign is something I admire. He is seeing a bunch of idiots performing in front of him yet he is still determined to win and determined to fix the team he loves. That is the one reason why I love the guy. Eventually we will lose, and lose and lose. But the only problem with Ferrara is inexperience so as soon as he gets a good idea of what is wrong, we would start seeing the team we expect. No man wants to lose, that is a fact. And you want to know another fact? If Hiddink saw this team perform so horribly for him, time after time, he would just say a big 'FUCK YOU' to them, resign and leave the whole team cold.
So in the end a simple change of coach won't do it as a team isn't made up only by the coach. Ferrara HAS to be sacked. But if Hiddink is hired and yet we still perform horribly, we would be in some deep, deep shit. And you know who to blame.

Also I refused to rate the comments made by some posters here because if I stated my opinion about that I could get myself banned. Some of the comments made by this forum's posters are simply that pathetic. I mean wow, Luca Toni.... that would solve our problems... :sergio:
Aside from the jestful approach to the English language, your lengthy post moved from passionate to stupidity with the line about Hiddink. Clearly, you have no idea who he is, or what he does...

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Can't believe this result. Lost by Catania?? at home. rock bottom team that just changed his coach can beat us at home.. This is INSANE..
And Ferrara still not resign and Blanc still support him. What's this? 5 lost in 6 matches even lost with rock bottom team at home. If this can't made them realize that we need change, and one of it is the coach, i don't know what things will make Blanc realize.. Actually it's better to change coach when we lost against Bayern to save our season. But now we need to do it ASAP or we gonna lose the CL spot too next year..

and talking about Blanc project, or he said project for the future, i doubt if there is any project. Look at the players Ferrara played, Ferrara keep playing Legro instead of Ariaudo - 2 old pair CB definitely not for the future -, Tiago, and not even give Gio, Rossi, Esposito, Marrone to slowly inserted to our team.. This definitely not plan for the future when you play an old player.. even buy Grosso as short time solution at LB, he is sucks and that's why i never agree to buy this guy in the first place.. better buy unknown but talented LB than this clown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)