[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (13 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So who is the next coach. This proves again how important Buffon is, you can't just replace him that easily (LOL @ Manninger).
:lol: atleast he's the 2rd choice goalkeeper in the team. We wouldn't sign you're first team keeper (dida) to be even 3rd choice here.

If i were you i'd be more worried about my team right now....

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Hi guys, i'm new here ... well kinda, cuz i just decided to be more active and comment. i know i've chosen the worst time possible but anyways ckeck this out:
The DRUGHI's today in the stadium had this:

Which means:
Up a team's ass whose got no Balls

:lol:
those guys really know how tease those assholes on the pitch.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
well what can i say? everyone can be wrong sometimes but that dumb balotelli flames it.

the point is the stadium was more than half empty and i bet even more in the upcoming games.
also with a numb team that we have now i doubt that a full stadium would've made any difference.
did you just see ciro's expression at the end of the game? he didn't care

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Juve's fans in turin are probably among the worst football fans that i've ever seen.

Instead of standing behind the team and supporting our players in these difficult times they made things worse with the insults and all these stupid acts.

Whats the point of having fans when you don't support you're team during crises?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
John Wayne told you that? :D
1st, you know John Wayne. 2nd, put on a shirt FFS!!!!!

:D

well what can i say? everyone can be wrong sometimes but that dumb balotelli flames it.

the point is the stadium was more than half empty and i bet even more in the upcoming games.
also with a numb team that we have now i doubt that a full stadium would've made any difference.
did you just see ciro's expression at the end of the game? he didn't care
True but after 06 I don't respect most of these guys anymore.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve's fans in turin are probably among the worst football fans that i've ever seen.

Instead of standing behind the team and supporting our players in these difficult times they made things worse with the insults and all these stupid acts.

Whats the point of having fans when you don't support you're team during crises?
It's too hard to do it.
You're a fan too. You watch our matches. Do you feel like supporting the players while they're being complete clowns?

No matter how bad they play, you will still celebrate every goal and every win, but do you feel like showing support to the players and the coach right now? After they make you go mad during the match, don't you feel like cursing and jeering?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's too hard to do it.
You're a fan too. You watch our matches. Do you feel like supporting the players while they're being complete clowns?

No matter how bad they play, you will still celebrate every goal and every win, but do you feel like showing support to the players and the coach right now? After they make you go mad during the match, don't you feel like cursing and jeering?
Ferrara is lucky he coaches in Italy, he would of been dead by now if he coached in South America.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
cheering this team is like a dad giving a pat on the back to his son when he fails exam after exam,...

what i'm really afraid of is that loosing's become a habit for these guys.no fighting spirit is left there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)