[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I believe this is the only way to prove a point towards the board. Just couple of days ago they said Ciro job is safe.

I am with fans on this one. Its not nice, but desperate times need desperate measures.

I hope that the fans will keep protesting till some changes happen.
But what is the point if sacking Ciro is not guaranteed? What is the point when Blanc and Secco will probably still lead the team onwards?

Egging the team bus might make more sense than hoping that we lose, but it still can exacerbate the problems. IMO, it did today, although it's not an excuse for the players who don't seem to care.

In some ways we are wishing for our own demise here.

Oh and Andy, you would be the first one to egg Grosso for example.
Yes, him and Canna. But not the whole team or Ciro.

Blanc and Secco should be the ones receiving the eggs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The players have been doing a lot of headless chicken running. They are tired, and they are tired of expending all that energy with no result nor upside. Even the players' psychology alone might benefit from a change at coach.

I've been hoping Hiddink goes our way for several weeks now. And when it comes to Sven, I'd honestly rather stick with Ciro: Sven would be a bridge until his next replacement. (I mean, just look at the Mexico NT...)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The players have been doing a lot of headless chicken running. They are tired, and they are tired of expending all that energy with no result nor upside. Even the players' psychology alone might benefit from a change at coach.

I've been hoping Hiddink goes our way for several weeks now. And when it comes to Sven, I'd honestly rather stick with Ciro: Sven would be a bridge until his next replacement. (I mean, just look at the Mexico NT...)
Look at what he did with Lazio and Manchester City, Sven is a very good coach.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
This i fucking unbearable.
As I wrote many times here, a former Rolamd Garros tennis tournament (Blanc)
and a former shoe polisher to Juve coaches(Secco) cant lead a team like Juve,
This is disquisting.Fuckers ,just think about clean money balance.They do not care about the wins.We need management with guts not pussys.Fucking get rid of Secco,Blanc and that inexperienced retard Ciro.Stop this humiliation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yes, but I thought Sven did well here in Serie A. Perhaps he can only succeed in Italy.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
My Ratings:

Players: Pathetic - I won't even bother to rate anyone separately and I shouldn't anyway. It is a team after all. What we don't need is a player doing amazing performances What we need is actually called a team. What part of teamwork do those idiots wearing black and white don't understand? The fact is that they should actually stop making it hard for themselves. I am tired of seeing late reactions to passes, strikers not being where they should be and a horrible show all round.

Management: Clueless - You get what you harvest for. If these sorry idiots expected anything by hiring Ciro, they should get the fuck off. You have Blanc saying that 'All will be fine' and Secco saying that it is not 'his fault'. The Transfer campaign this season wasn't a disaster but it wasn't anything near good anyway. We may have got some good players, which may take time to adjust but we didn't get what we actually need. Did we really need Melo? We have Sissoko already. And Poulsen ain't half bad. Those millions could have been spent elsewhere where it matters. And to prove the fact of 'Need and Don't Need', the word in every fan's mouth at the moment is 'Forza Caceres, Vaffanculo Melo'. We needed those millions to be spent on the back line not on the DM, yet a simple loan still did wonders.

Supporters: Morons - Not you guys but the actual people on the stands. The 12th Man. Many a club have dedicated a squad number for the supporters and as a good example to us all the guys over at Liverpool always remind their team that they would never walk alone. But here in Turin your average hooligan is more interested in giving Balotelli publicity he doesn't deserve, chant players that aren't playing anymore (Nedved is finished, get over it!) and just be a ridicule to who really loves the black and white. In my opinion the reason why attendance in our games is so low is because people with enough Brain cells got tired of these bunch of pricks.

Italian Referees: Imbeciles - Time and time again they prove why this game needs a drastic change in the refereeing department asap. Would the same exact foul happen in the same game three times, the result would still be very different in each situation. If for example someone would have been tackled and the one who did the tackle failed to touch the ball, the result could either be:
1. Foul: As it should be, the referee actually saw it and used his brain
2. Yellow Card: The referee gives the offender a yellow card just because he feels like it
3. Play on: Because the tackle was too soft or the referee was too distracted by his own stupidity
Too many mistakes are being done by referees and the decisions made are either being inconsistent or just plain bad.

Ferrara: Scapegoat - He is just that. A scapegoat. A victim of someone else's stupidity. A victim of someone at bed, looking at a picture Guardiola and jerking it off. And a day later deciding that what Juventus needs to win is a young coach without experience whatsoever. Well he/they got their answer. Ferrara is an intelligent guy without doubt, his accomplishments as a football are undeniable and he was an Assistant Coach to a world cup winning squad. Yet you can never be promoted from the bottom, right up to the top. Let us remind ourselves that what won the Champions League last year are the Players . Messi, Xavi and so on. A coach alone can't do a crap. How do you expect Juve to perform well if we have a new coach and a team hardly half of what Barca is? The Management would the world a favor by sacking Ferrara as we need change fast.

Yet never leave merit where it is due. The fact that Ferrara is not going to resign is something I admire. He is seeing a bunch of idiots performing in front of him yet he is still determined to win and determined to fix the team he loves. That is the one reason why I love the guy. Eventually we will lose, and lose and lose. But the only problem with Ferrara is inexperience so as soon as he gets a good idea of what is wrong, we would start seeing the team we expect. No man wants to lose, that is a fact. And you want to know another fact? If Hiddink saw this team perform so horribly for him, time after time, he would just say a big 'FUCK YOU' to them, resign and leave the whole team cold.

So in the end a simple change of coach won't do it as a team isn't made up only by the coach. Ferrara HAS to be sacked. But if Hiddink is hired and yet we still perform horribly, we would be in some deep, deep shit. And you know who to blame.

Also I refused to rate the comments made by some posters here because if I stated my opinion about that I could get myself banned. Some of the comments made by this forum's posters are simply that pathetic. I mean wow, Luca Toni.... that would solve our problems... :sergio:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/dec20n.html

there you go ..

Blanc: 'No change for Bianconeri'
Sunday 20 December, 2009
Juventus fans continue to protest and call for a new President, but current chief Jean-Claude Blanc insists neither he nor Ciro Ferrara will leave.

The ultras were already furious ahead of today's 2-1 home defeat to Catania, throwing eggs at the team bus, but extended their protest following the final whistle.

Around 3,000 fans gathered outside the Olimpico and held up banners calling for Andrea Agnelli to take over as President. It is also reported they have demanded a meeting with the club directors.

“The plan will not change and we maintain our faith in Ferrara and his staff,” assured Blanc.

“We need to work harder and this Christmas break comes at the right time for us. I understand the anger of the fans, as there are great expectations around Juventus.”

However, Blanc ruled out any changes to the squad during the January transfer window.

“We won't touch the squad. We have the capabilities to achieve better result, we just need to bring those qualities out.

“It is difficult to understand why some players are not able to give their best, but this is part of our job. Recently both Diego and Felipe Melo have shown they can do a lot better than what we're seeing now.”

There are theories that Roberto Bettega - a member of the Triade who resigned during the Calciopoli scandal - could return.

“If we need reinforcements within the club, then I am capable of making certain decisions,” replied Blanc.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Stop this nonsense FFS,Ciro take the responsibility and resign.

Thank you but no,we don't want it anymore,fuck it.

Leave please.

Hiddink please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)