[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (30 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Seriously? What the hell is the management suppose to do? They've already done a great mercato, its Ciro who should get fired for not knowing how to lead this team.
The management are supposed to fire Ciro. Makes sense to me. :D

@Amaurismo: Toni?! really? Please no.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hey we can geta new striker and for free?
Loan anyone?

Bayern: 'We're giving Toni away!'

Sunday 20 December, 2009

Bayern Munich are ready to “give Luca Toni away” for free, announced President Uli Hoeness.

The Italian striker has had a very tense relationship with Coach Louis Van Gaal and his January departure is certain.

A return to Serie A is on the cards, while England and Spain are also options, but Bayern warn there isn't as much interest as previously thought.

“We are ready to give Toni away,” announced Hoeness on German DSF television.

We haven't received any concrete offers, despite the fact we're willing to release him on loan or even to let him go as a free agent.

“We need to relax. The Toni issue continues to capture the attention of the media and it will do while he stays here.”

Among the Serie A sides linked with the 2006 World Cup winner are Inter, Roma, Palermo and Fiorentina.
Id rather cut my own dick off than watch Luca Toni at Juve to be honest

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ESPN announcer said something that strike me, at the end he said "Seems that Juventus players want Ferrara our, they dont have the passion that a team has to have to win"

Now, I mus remark that I loved Ciro Ferrara the Juventus Legend, the player, Cir Ferrara the coach is not ready to manage Juventus, and to me our players lost their trust on him.

Anyway, I do believe our management will sack Ferrara, wne you lose against the bottom team of the tournament at home, theres no turning back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It doesn't help to have your own fans egg your bus before a match. We looked so poor that I really do think that some players just didn't have it in them to care today.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It doesn't help to have your own fans egg your bus before a match. We looked so poor that I really do think that some players just didn't have it in them to care today.
I believe this is the only way to prove a point towards the board. Just couple of days ago they said Ciro job is safe.

I am with fans on this one. Its not nice, but desperate times need desperate measures.

I hope that the fans will keep protesting till some changes happen.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wonder what Blanc is going to say about this
You do?

" It's a tough defeat, but we got very unlucky. We dominated the game towards the end but got caught out on a counter attack. We'll use the next 2 weeks to work hard and come back stronger in 2010. We have faith in Ferrara and The Project "

There you go.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
"Ciro has our 100 % support", "We have to overcome this bad period together" and last but not least "Scudetto race isn`t over yet".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)