[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (38 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pavel Nedved - all there is to say.

Sell all brazilians, cannavaro
Ferrara back to youth team coach
Nedved assistant manager/ player and Hiddink new manager.
sign luca toni - he can score goals - Amauri and co simply cannot.
Luca Toni. :lol:

Just what we need. Another washed up Azzurri slimeball.

Give me a break.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We are fully in Bizarro-land, where fans have to question whether it's better to win or lose to a team like Catania.

Sadly, as this match proved, losing is the better option. :frown:

Apr 29, 2006
Well I can say - THAT was unexpected.
I am starting to get even more discouraged. You know, after the Bayern fiasco, I thought it will be only logical that the team will have troubles in the next game.
It was clear that Ciro has not found the right tactical setup and the morale was as low as it gets. Not to mention around 10+ players just received the news after CL crash that they will be at least 4 games short this season, making 'the depth' in the team a burden for the rest of it. (proof -recent news - Ariaudo is going on loan)

But against Bari, today -> I COULD NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING.
I thought with the players we had on the field and the opposition quality I can easily win this one as a coach.
And there is MY DEEPEST FEAR AND QUESTION:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FEELING THE TEAM IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.
It is not CIRO or RANIERI. It is the team. The 'old guard' are too old and all the new players are ... mediocre at best.
Maybe we seem to hail Diego, Melo and Co., but can't face that in a world where Benzema is 40mil, Aguero is 50+, Kaka is 70 and etc. Diego is 25 with NO serious competition.... Maybe it is not that everybody else is dumb, maybe it is US?

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
i think its Ferrara fault - - that SOB has crashed the biggest club in the world

Lets see if the Management is backin him now

that piece of shit

fire his ass- - and let me have good christmas

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm not angry at Ciro. He had a go but he's lost out and he knows it. Its the fucking management who were stupid enough to take him on in the first place and keep in on when shit started getting sour.

We need an actual experienced coach and a new FAST striker. End of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)