[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Verona [October 25th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd be surprised to see Dybala in starting 11 tbh...

Szczęsny
Cuadrado - Demiral - Bonucci - Danilo
Rabiot - Arthur
Kulu - Ramsey - Berna
Morata

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
----------------Szczęsny

--------Danilo - Bonucci - Demiral

----Cuadrado - Rabiot - Arthur - Berna

-------------------Kulu

--------- ----Dybala Morata

Wanna bet?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agreed...ramsey needs to be very well managed throughout the season.

Dybala to start...just get minutes into him now...

Who knows who will line up...when is sandro back??

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
only having 2 cb's is a bummer. the season has barely started, and covid + injuries are already tying hands. i wonder which u23 defender will pirlo ask to join for the preparation. dragusin and/or gozzi are the most obvious picks.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
only having 2 cb's is a bummer. the season has barely started, and covid + injuries are already tying hands. i wonder which u23 defender will pirlo ask to join for the preparation. dragusin and/or gozzi are the most obvious picks.
Dragusin is isolated, he gave a positive test few days after Ronaldo and the yankee..

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Will be important to rest Kulu and Ramsey a bit, while giving Dybala some game time. We should use Frabotta in this game, and Berna if we can afford it in 2nd half.
I think we must play Rabiot and Arthur against Barca, so I would be excited to see that duo tested against Verona.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Szczesny
Demiral - Bonucci - Danilo
Cuadrado - Rabiot - Arthur - Bernadeschi
Kulusexy
Dybala - Morata
Just looking at our squad list you realize how small our squad actually is. Especially since we're playing a formation that kind of demanding in regards to personnel.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Szczcesny
Cuadrado Demiral Bonucci Danilo
Arthur Rabiot
Kulusevski Dybala Bernadeschi
Morata
It could be Berna / Ramsey
Danilo can be LB/LCB in 3-4-1-2

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ramsey should be one of the first players in the lineup as far as form goes. Then again, he's made of glass so better not to risk him for what should be ( hopefully ) a regulation win.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ramsey should be one of the first players in the lineup as far as form goes. Then again, he's made of glass so better not to risk him for what should be ( hopefully ) a regulation win.
You said it yourself.

He just came from an injury so better rest him now that we can.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Szczesny
Demiral - Bonucci - Danilo
Cuadrado - Rabiot - Arthur - Bernadeschi
Kulusexy
Dybala - Morata
Just looking at our squad list you realize how small our squad actually is. Especially since we're playing a formation that kind of demanding in regards to personnel.
Plus corona times. We only have 21 active players. I'm guessing its a combination of since we will penalised for CL restrictions on home growns, might as well make the squad that size full time, and trying to use more U23 players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

so our sidelined players are cr and mckennie with covid (might be still back with a negative test before the game), chiellini, sandro and de ligt with injuries, and khedira with excessively high wages combined with the lack of will to cooperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)