[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (02/15/09) (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our biggest problem is the board and management of this team. We have a coach who is satisfied with mediocrity, a transfer clown who is learning on the job, and 2 guys running this club who have NO past experience in football...this spells failure to me
Any fool can see that our defense is anchored by Chellini, and when he's not playing, our defense is average at best.

Management 2- we had a chance to do something THIS season, being only a few points behind Inter, and progressing in the CL, but we will do not better. We are a few players away from winning any silverware, and we had our chance in January to make improvements, but didnt. This tells me that these clowns arent serious about winning, and they should all be replaced. I dont want to hear any more about next season, because we had our chances to do something last month, and didnt :(
So true, but i am afraid that very few can see that:frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
am really sick of this style of play and am pretty sure 1000% that we're not gonna fucken win ANYTHING under this fucken Managment

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
f*ck!

Well, what can I say. We got lucky with Poulsen's goal last week and today we pretty much dominated Samp and couldn't score one more. 2 crossbars and 1 post I think, we need meelan's luck this time.

When you know that Molinaro's crosses most of the time go on the opposite side completely why don't we have somebody waiting there? They all stay in the middle and the ball goes past everybody.

I was pleasantly surprised by by the Giovinco for Poulsen move. Didn't expect that and it was the right sub to make. Neddy was playing good while Poulsen was just so-so.

Having Trez in there would have been sweet since Samp had only one real CB.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Ranieri pleased with the point
Sunday 15 February, 2009
Claudio Ranieri insists he “could not have asked for more” as unlucky Juventus were held 1-1 by Sampdoria.

“When you create so many chances and don’t score, you risk defeat and so we did well to get a point,” said the Coach.

“We managed to get something out of this and the lads played very well, so I could not have asked for more from them.”

Giampaolo Pazzini had opened the scoring against the run of play, cancelled out in the second half by Amauri’s diving header, but Juve also hit the woodwork four times.

“We must give credit where it’s due, but to be honest we did help them along with that goal. We will try to improve further. In games like this, you need to make adjustments.

“[Sebastian] Giovinco did well, but I had no other alternatives in attack. [David] Trezeguet could have given us something more, but I don’t like saying this or that player was missing. Giovinco did great things and I cannot criticise my squad.”

Vincenzo Iaquinta sat out a ban and Trezeguet was injured, so the Amauri-Alessandro Del Piero partnership was the only available solution.

This result means even if Milan win the derby tonight, Juve will still be six points adrift of leaders Inter.

“We always need to get full points and hope the others slow down,” continued Ranieri. “We must stay positive, as we’re going into the crucial weeks of the season and the Champions League resumes too.

“It was a long time since I’d seen my side create so many scoring opportunities, but there are times when it all goes your way and others in which it gets tough.

“The team could’ve given up, but they reacted and we may not 110 per cent but we are close to that, as we always manage to pin our opponents back in the second half.”

Channel4

Same blah blah blah:wallbang:
The title is fucked up, I don't know which idiot wrote it, but what he said was right. When he said he was satisfied, he meant by the performance, and he couldn't ask anymore from the players, and he admitted himself that we never created too much chances like these before in other matches. And I totally agree with that..

so where is the blah blah I fail to understand :shifty:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Remember the luck we had in Catania? It was pay-back time today. Once the post, twice the wood-work and 3 great saves from Sampdoria's keeper. You can't expect more than a draw with so many misses.
It's a sad day because we're 99.9% out of the title race. The positive sign is that we finally started playing football.

The stream i was using was buffering a lot, so i might have missed certain episodes. From what i've seen:

Buffon 5.00
- He had only one save to make and he didn't. Not his fault, but there is no ground to give him a better rating.
Grygera 4.5 - I might be biased here. I don't like him. I think he was awful
Legro 4.5 - Cassano literally raped him today
Mellberg 5.0 - Slow and mistake prone
Molinaro 6.0 - Started the match excellently. Great cross, great pass to Del Piero. He was ok in the first half and he was given stricktly defensive duties in the second half, when he didn't really have much to do.
Poulsen 5.5 - I don't remember him doing much.
Tiago 6.0 - Good
Nedved 6.0- Started as a ML, then he played AMC and MC at the end. If he didn't miss so many chances he was going to get a 7.5 because he played very well. But those missed chances robbed us of 2 more pts.
Camoranesi 6.0 - Nothing spectacular but it's obvious that we control the ball much better and we create much more with him around.
Del Piero 5.5 - Very slow. Slowed down all our attacks. But he had some excellent moves that could result with a goal if we were more lucky.
Amauri 6.0 - Very late on most occasions. But faught like he always does and scored the equalizer.
-------------------
Giovinco 6.5 - Refreshing.
Marchionni 4.5 - Bad
Marchisio /
--------------------

Ranieri 7.0 - My MOM. He started with 4-4-2, changed it to 4-3-1-2 the moment we conceded and changed that to a more attacking 4-3-1-2 at half time with Giovinco instead of Poulsen. He was forced to replace Camo and the 88th minute sub was done most probably in order to earn 1 extra minute of added time.
Molinaro 6 and the rest defenders 4.5?? Man you really overrate that kid.. As for the rest of rating, I agree with most of them (even thou you rated all the players so low, but the rating comparison among the players is similar to mine). And I believe Del Piero was a little better than Amauri, Amauri wasted loads of chances, while Del Piero other than that free kick, created and distributed loads of good passes..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Ranieri is a fucking ass. Can't wait until this loser takes a hike.
I know i dont have any authority here, but what the heck? How can these talks be tolerated? There are members here who complain too and thats ok, but throwing one insult after another its just insane. Besides i don`t know how the rest of you but for me its realy is disgusting and discouraging to see such filth talked..:tdown:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Molinaro 6 and the rest defenders 4.5??
No, Molinaro was better than all of them. He was better than them both in defense and attack. If he wasn't the least talented player on earth he would've gotten even more than 6.00. He combined well in attack and he covered his side in defense very well.

As someone else already said, you guys should finally open your eyes, stop being biased, and see that Molinaro is the best player in our becline on all these matches we played without Chiellini.
Maybe he was lucky today that Cassano didn't play on his side and he couldn't make an ass out of Moli, but it's not Molinaro's fault.

So, yes, i still stand behind the ratings of our defenders. 4.5 to Legro and Zdenek, 5 to Mellberg and 6 to Molinaro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)