[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Inter [26th November, 2023 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kean injured? Why isnt he playing after his last few performances?

- - - Updated - - -

Inter has been better than us in maybe 5 of the last 40 years, that's about it. We could post a 10-hour video of us trashing them. If they want to burn us just put up a Conte picture, but then the reality hits that they only won because they took our people.
All is true but they are still our rivals

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Grygera, Sissoko, Amauri:touched:
poulsen was a gem too

but that team had adp, buffon, chiellini (an already excellent player in cb position), cannavaro, young marchisio, and i'd trade both mckennie and weah for that caceres

and we still won against one of the strongest inda teams ever. with ferrara against mourinho lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
poulsen was a gem too

but that team had adp, buffon, chiellini (an already excellent player in cb position), cannavaro, young marchisio, and i'd trade both mckennie and weah for that caceres

and we still won against one of the strongest inda teams ever. with ferrara against mourinho lol
Diego :tuttosport:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Inzaghi has under achieved at Inter despite playing in a much weaker league competition. He was dealt an easy knock out spree last CL and we all know how that ended. Jj with a weaker squad has been a boon which he hasn’t fully capitalized.

fvck inter
Perhaps, but in this instance I’m sure he has a very good record us. His Lazio and Inter aggressive 3-5-2, with pre-planned timed subs, has got the better of us more times than not.

However, match day motherfuckers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Inzaghi has under achieved at Inter despite playing in a much weaker league competition. He was dealt an easy knock out spree last CL and we all know how that ended. Jj with a weaker squad has been a boon which he hasn’t fully capitalized.

fvck inter
Under achieved? I wouldnt say so.
He would definitely under achieve if he blows it this year.
Overall I think he did a very good job - They play well and even managed to reach the final of the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Smack = 1-0 right?
Honestly its a home game but I think they are more likely to beat us than we beat them. I hate to say it but right now they are clearly the better team.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
poulsen was a gem too

:lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)