[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (60 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Lol ok, so I won't lurk after all then. I am not saying that Milan took as much damage as Juve, at all. We lost the opportunity to replace Sheva with someone good, but that's about it in terms of real damage. What really hurt was that we, like you, were labelled as cheaters. That, and the fact that we had to go through trials and shit while Inter were building a squad that would dominate the Serie A for years. But we didn't suffer the way Juventus did, that goes without saying. You lost absolutely everything. All I'm saying is that it's not our fault that it happened :)
Aside from the "didn't read .gifs.", I read your post. It was fairly moderate. Okay with me.

However, you must take into account Milan's laughable behaviour post-match - the official site and its Pirlo persecution, Galliani throwing his toys out of the pram, and the general feeling of being hard done by; conveniently overlooking Mexes and Muntari's indiscretions. Not to mention Allegri acting like a twat.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
Lol ok, so I won't lurk after all then. I am not saying that Milan took as much damage as Juve, at all. We lost the opportunity to replace Sheva with someone good, but that's about it in terms of real damage. What really hurt was that we, like you, were labelled as cheaters. That, and the fact that we had to go through trials and shit while Inter were building a squad that would dominate the Serie A for years. But we didn't suffer the way Juventus did, that goes without saying. You lost absolutely everything. All I'm saying is that it's not our fault that it happened :)
But based on new-found evidence, Milan ARE cheaters! Inter and Milan deserve the loss of image that Juve suffered, and even suffering to this day, due to Calciopoli. It's the injustice that these 2 clubs are walking away with slap on the wrists is what disgusts us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't see what the big problem is with these Milan fan's coming here. We did the same thing to their forums, if they want open discussion then so be it.

It's no different than arguing with me. :D

ACM1899

Mar 4, 2012
Aside from the "didn't read .gifs.", I read your post. It was fairly moderate. Okay with me.

However, you must take into account Milan's laughable behaviour post-match - the official site and its Pirlo persecution, Galliani throwing his toys out of the pram, and the general feeling of being hard done by; conveniently overlooking Mexes and Muntari's indiscretions. Not to mention Allegri acting like a twat.
Honestly I don't think either club behaved in a dignified manner during and after the match. Pirlo is a club legend for us, so I think we should have ignored the whole thing for that reason alone. Mexes should have been sent off, no doubt about it, and Milan will not be appealing his ban either. Allegri has been joking around a lot, but I don't think anything he's said has been as bad as Conte calling Galliani a mafioso.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Honestly I don't think either club behaved in a dignified manner during and after the match. Pirlo is a club legend for us, so I think we should have ignored the whole thing for that reason alone. Mexes should have been sent off, no doubt about it, and Milan will not be appealing his ban either. Allegri has been joking around a lot, but I don't think anything he's said has been as bad as Conte calling Galliani a mafioso.
That was awesome seriously.

Now if only someone can call Morattopoli a fake teeth like Scudetti.

ACM1899

Mar 4, 2012
But based on new-found evidence, Milan ARE cheaters! Inter and Milan deserve the loss of image that Juve suffered, and even suffering to this day, due to Calciopoli. It's the injustice that these 2 clubs are walking away with slap on the wrists is what disgusts us.
I would rather argue that no club should have been punished. Calciopoli shouldn't have happened, the whole thing was blown massively out of proportion. Anyway, I think that watching Inter win five league titles in a row was punishment enough for us ;)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Putting bias aside as much as can be done by someone in my position (Juve supporter for more than twenty years), I don't think it's even arguable that Milan's conduct was atrocious; incomparable to Juventus'. Conte's comment was reactionary, in response to Galliani supposedly visiting the referee's during HT or some such. Even without that in consideration, Galliani's an ultra-shady character. More so than Moggi, who was simply a lot of bluster and tough talk, as he (the scum that shares my given name) operated beneath, literally, the shadow of the most powerful man in the country.

The Pirlo scrutiny was laughable because it was such a clearly desperate move to attract attention away from the truly punishable events of the match. A totally political power-play from Milan to say, "Hey, look, if you ban Mexes/Scumtari, rightfully, you'll be seen as pro-Juve" to FIGC.

Allegri, I used to be fond of as a trainer, from his Cagliari stay. Lately though? He needs a stiff shot to the jaw. Totally unwarranted smugness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)