[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (63 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where are the geniuses that laughed at me a few months ago when I told them we were drawing too many games?

Wonder what they have to say now...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That he is someone the main reason their possession is bad? Right...I forgot that everything is his fault, just like Ahmed saying his negativity rubbed off on everyone during the International break.

Keep the arguments coming boys, they just keep getting better.
Not a bad guess. No, actually, you weren't even close.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006

Watch this and then you know what the reason is why we draw so much :). Just look at the most of our goals, just outplayed the enemy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where are the geniuses that laughed at me a few months ago when I told them we were drawing too many games?

Wonder what they have to say now...
I wasn't one of those people but I have something to tell you anyway

FUCK GIOVINCO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
People forget about that.
Come on man :D LIcht knew very well who fouled him and he tried to get the best out of it. But it was in no way a second yellow card foul.

Unless our goal didn't come from a whole new action after the ball hit the post, then the ref didn't make big mistakes. None of our penalty calls deserved a penalty kick to be given, nor did that black guy deserve a second yellow.
This time we will only embarrass ourselves if we complain about the refereeing. I fear though that Conte might do exactly that and complain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Come on man :D LIcht knew very well who fouled him and he tried to get the best out of it. But it was in no way a second yellow card foul.

Unless our goal came from a whole new action after the ball hit the post, then the ref didn't make big mistakes. None of our penalty calls deserved a penalty kick to be given, nor did that black guy deserve a second yellow.
This time we will only embarrass ourselves if we complain about the refereeing. I fear though that Conte might do exactly that and complain.
I will totally lose trust in Conte if he does that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Unless our goal didn't come from a whole new action after the ball hit the post, then the ref didn't make big mistakes. None of our penalty calls deserved a penalty kick to be given, nor did that black guy deserve a second yellow.
Looked a clear second yellow to me, it was a cynical trip. You could see the ref start to come over and then realise the player was already on a yellow. Lichtsteiner tried to ensure he was sent off, but I think he would have been booked if he wasn't on a yellow.

I'm not fussed if we complain or not, we aren't going to be taking a lesson in class from anyone in this league.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think I could even vote for MOM on this. Not because I cant decide, but simply because I cant be assed just like some of our players tonight.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At fault so far:

Conte (tactics and selection wrong, not subbing on Elia, not being perfect)
Marchisio (invisible)
All the strikers (shit and Amauri-like)
Marotta (selling Giovinco, who can win any game)
Bonucci (not being Barzagli)
Fans (encouraging their team)
Padoin (not being Ronaldo)
Marchisio (invisible)
Pirlo (not being a robot)
Giaccherini (not being as good as Giovinco)
Marchisio (invisible)
4-4-2 (it's not 4-3-3)
Vucinic (useless as a week old bucket of cat piss)
Referee (we woz robbed!)
Marchisio (invisible)
Sorrentino (doing his job)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)