[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (64 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Another draw . Padoin is horrendous , vucinic doesn't deserve to wear our shirt , the strength has let us dawn and we return to earth .

Now that we are not winning the scudetto can conte please play elia . At least we will see what he looks like

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
To be honest I'm more worried about us scoring than us conceding. Knowing Conte he'll start Vucinic and Boriello together or something.
Ditto, it's the most painful thing to watch, it's like we have only Amauri's to choose from.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Despite his missed chance (which wasn't easy), I don't think he played badly. Padoin, Marchisio, Vucinic, Bonucci had bad games. Giaccherini is a solid player in my view....a better Pepe if you like in my view.

But I do agree. Elia is technically gifted but perhaps not as hard working. But against teams like Chievo, you need technical players and not hard working ones.
He is not a better player than Pepe, he lacks creativity and slips on the ball most of the time

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We could have avoided this defeat had Conte stick to 433 with Marrone intead of Padoin and Elia instead of Giac and then bring in DP sooner in the second half and Bonucci not play at all..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Against Bologna

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Caceres De Ceglie
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pepe Matri Vucinic​

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Prince Desir should get a call up before Bonucci plays another game.
Why the fuck would he still picked Bonucci over Caceres to sub in Barzagli?

I mean in for a while Caceres played a CB too.

I really mean it, we lost the game when we lost Barzagli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The biggest missing piece to the puzzle was Marrone. He would have cleaned shit up, kept the tempo ticking, and produced some wicked passes.
You got that right! That's were the tock would have came from to get this midfield clock ticking. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)