[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
welcome back del neri !
Was going to say the same thing. Wow we looked so terrible tonight. So blah... I don't know how else to out it fucking terrible.

Bonucci is absolute SHIT I don't understand how this guy continues to see the field I honestly don't. Caceras could of easily gone in instead of bonehead. Can't expect anything more from the guy a shot going straight at him and only he would redirect it into his net. 2 crucial games and 2 fuck ups by bonucci. Man Spaletti must be counting his lucky stars for juve not to agree a deal

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Giacherinni needs to go as well.

Whats funny is that some people call for him to start for his "creativity" and "running" at players...but don't want Giovinco.
Despite his missed chance (which wasn't easy), I don't think he played badly. Padoin, Marchisio, Vucinic, Bonucci had bad games. Giaccherini is a solid player in my view....a better Pepe if you like in my view.

But I do agree. Elia is technically gifted but perhaps not as hard working. But against teams like Chievo, you need technical players and not hard working ones.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Giacherinni needs to go as well.

Whats funny is that some people call for him to start for his "creativity" and "running" at players...but don't want Giovinco.

I like giaccherini, the guy plays positive and direct football. However I dont understand why people always put him and gio in the same vase. They are good players who are useful in different ways. Also Gio haunted Chievo when they played at home. Had Gio played with us today he would have made the difference.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pirlo was shit, I don't understand why he's on the list for MOM. Replace him with Sorrentino (Or Giaccherini if it has to be a Juve player).

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I told you guys this match wouldn't be easy. Everyone here thought Chievo would be a walk in the park.

Anyways, I just hope we make it to the CL so we can attract some big stars and then legit contend for the Scudetto next year. Winning the title this year would be a big bonus, but CL should be our main priority.

Also, fuck everyone in the Wishlist thread that says Vucinic shouldn't be replaced by someone like Giovinco. Vucinic has been playing like cack ever since he's come to Juventus. What has he done. He's just lucky there's no competition for the LW spot.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
How's about that Bradley though, am I right?

Three cheers for Bradley.

rep to anyone who spot's the reference

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pepe and Vidal were missed tonight, Strikers have to be much more clinical in front of goal. Hope Barzagli plays v bologna as bonucci is not good enough. Still only one penalty all season? Very strange.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like giaccherini, the guy plays positive and direct football. However I dont understand why people always put him and gio in the same vase. They are good players who are useful in different ways. Also Gio haunted Chievo when they played at home. Had Gio played with us today he would have made the difference.
And there it is. My work here is done.

Case closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)