[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I swear to friggin god if Bonucci gets one more minute and if we play one more minute not using the 4-3-3 I'll label Conte as an idiot.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
CONTE WHAT THE FUCK! This 3-5-2 is fucking stupid, fuck fuck fuck fuck there goes the scudetto. Our game in means sweet fuck all now. Cheers

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Conte is such a joke! I dont give a fuck how good we have been doing this year! Conte is the reason we have been drawing so much. He is not learning from his mistakes.. FFS!

Aug 1, 2003
im drunk as. which is why im calm and not throwing things. team looks tired. I dont know, kinda slept for 20 mins while watching the second half. fuck. the fuck? team looks tired. fuck. whatever. catch up vs bologna. hope they get some rest. and an ass whopping. fuck. going to turin in 2 weeks they better not fuck up!!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It will be a hell of a video to make with all the points costing mistakes of Bonucci. It just had to be that idiot who stood on the line and failed to clear the ball.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Pathetic performance. Conte made all the wrong choices today. We should've pushed for a second goal instead of hoping for a 1-0 victory.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In what universe at what place in time do you go from a 4-4-2 to a 3-5-2 at home against CHIEVO with a goal up? Conte failed this one.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Bull shit, this isnt about Chieve playing well. This is about us not showing balls anymore. Remember at the start of the year, we would chase goal after goal. Not just sit back like bitches. Conte, Vucinic did nothing, get him off for Alex or Elia! Come on, fuck Bonucci bring on Caceres for Barzagli. Why does he revert to this 3-5-2 the last few games it has cost us. Come on! FUCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What an abysmal match! Horrible tactics and clowns on the field. I felt ashamed watching this garbage. Conte got everything wrong and the players didn't help out there.

Buffon 6
Lichtsteiner 5
Barzagli N.R
Chiellini 6
De Ceglie 6
Padoin 2
Marchisio 4
Pirlo 5
Giaccherrini 4
Vucinic 3
Matri 4

Bonucci 1
Caceres 4
Del Piero 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)