[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (27 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Again those cries for Elia :facepalm: Let's throw in Elia who hasn't played any full match so far. But hey, the rest of the season is just for training and trying out different stuff instead of being a challenge for the MOTHERFUCKING SCUDETTO.

Ah screw the scudetto, just throw him in because some fans want to see him play.

On a serious note: I would totally understand the cries for him if he would be Messi, but this kiddo hasn't proven anything yet and he could get a chance in a pre-season match or whatever but not in the decisive month March.
:delpiero: couldnt have said it better myself.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Again those cries for Elia :facepalm: Let's throw in Elia who hasn't played any full match so far. But hey, the rest of the season is just for training and trying out different stuff instead of being a challenge for the MOTHERFUCKING SCUDETTO.

Ah screw the scudetto, just throw him in because some fans want to see him play.

On a serious note: I would totally understand the cries for him if he would be Messi, but this kiddo hasn't proven anything yet and he could get a chance in a pre-season match or whatever but not in the decisive month March.
Seeing as he was never given a chance earlier in the season he deserves one now.

Oh, and fuck messi

Also, explain how padoin/caceres/borriello are afforded chances so late in the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)