[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (47 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I just hope we won't draw this. We should attack from first minute as we are down 3-0.
fucking this! i hate the fact we start playing after 45 minutes... we should attack the shit out of them from the first minute on...

we scored 13 goals in the first half this season
we scored 24 goals in the second half this season...

and guess how many goals we didn't score in the second half because the opponent was with 10 man in defence?...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
To be that enthusiastic off the bench. What a trooper. Glad we have a back up keeper of his quality.
extremely lucky to have him, plus the fact that he's so content to sit on the bench whereas he could realistically be a starter for a few big teams

fucking this! i hate the fact we start playing after 45 minutes... we should attack the shit out of them from the first minute on...

we scored 13 goals in the first half this season
we scored 24 goals in the second half this season...

and guess how many goals we didn't score in the second half because the opponent was with 10 man in defence?...
man I couldn't handle another draw against one of these provincial teams, we gotta start making our domination in possession count, easier said then done I guess when they're parking the bus

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would really like it if we could wrap up this one if the first half with a 2/3 goal lead. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)