[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (80 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
oh man... i am so pissed... but really we need 2 more quality players upfront.... a pirlo sub and a freaking lb
pdc was great today but he will fuck us over the next game or the game after.... he is just as bad as bonucci... also conte did to much by changing our front trio with players who he hardly used before....

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes they did. They were denied two clear penalties, Bonucci hit the fucking ball at that cross from the left. And Matri's dive was hardly worth a penalty if you ask me. I'm just saying, they drew against us with the ref playing as our 12th player - so I'll go with the theory that they deserved the win.
They didn't deserve to lose, but they weren't the ones dictating the game and relied on small spells of attack, so I wouldn't agree that they deserved to win. Buffon didn't have a real save to make.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What sucks is in reality this game could've easily been 4/5-1
hence blame is on conte for yet again NOT learning this.

why is that we never decide games in the first half. to top it off we play a high intensity game and our players look tired in the 2nd half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Krasic played in his favorite position but that's not the case with Del Piero, Ale wasn't playing in his SS position.
Indeed, but it happened when Cagliari played 9 at the back and that neutralized everything Krasic has to offer. It was just a coincidence that he found himself in that 100% chance. Del Piero's sub and position on the field made more sense to me than Krasic's introduction.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We also had bad luck tbh. All those missed chances. A draw is a fair result. We were still the better team overall.
Yes but we missed those chances, Cagliari were robbed of two penalties. I'm just saying, the game ends 1-1 and one of the teams were denied two penalties - that's gotta tilt it if you ask me. Fuck this, lets look forward to the next game and hopefully we'll see some improvement.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Home, 1 - 1 v Bologna
Away, 1 - 1 v Catania
Away, 0 - 0 v Chievo
Home, 2 - 2 v Genoa
Away, 3 - 3 v Napoli
Away, 1 - 1 v Roma
Away, 0 - 0 v Udinese
Home, 1 - 1 v Cagliari

Should have won.

A couple were from bad tactics, and a couple from inadequate players.

Oct 23, 2011
Enough with the likes of Pepe en Krasic on the right. I don't get why Conte played Krasic this game, he himself said that when there is no space in the backline of the opposition, Krasic is sort of useless. We need technical ability during these shitgames when they defend with 11.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
i dont know how the fuck a team who doesnt attack, just sit back and defend with lot of running can deserve 3 points, isnt football about scoring goals, a mean thats the "GOAL" of the game :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Didn't Pepe more or less create the first goal? His little flick opened up huge space in the Cagliari backline.
Elia, DP, or Quag would have been able to do the same thing. Pepe doesn't give us ANYTHING that those 3 can't. Simple as that.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
this shit ruined my day and even week. What a bad performance today. Pirlo did his typical shit of loosing the ball. How many times did Lichensteiner fail to stop the ball from a easy pass. And it's time for Vidal to finish the chances he get better. Bonucci Bonucci can't be trusted even sometimes he play well. Marchisio up and down in form. Sometimes plays great and sometimes inviseble. Vucinic try to much hard shit, and looks like it's a training for him. Krasic has been terrible and we should sell him, but part of this is that he doesen't feel confidence from Conte I think, but still he should do better. Del piero I never thougt this day would come but, I must say I rather see Pepe or even Matri on the pitch instead of him, as a starting player in Juve? No im sorry but no, as a sub? when needing a goal? No, he has skills that can open up a defence, but he is often to selfish, or he slow downs the play. I would rahter see Vucinic Boriello Elija in the last 20.. or even a all-in attack of Vucinic-Matri-Boriello-Eljia with Marchisio,Vidal in the middle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
8 draws in 19 matches worries me. I don't really care about the undefeated status. Drawing 8 times against average/weak sides such as Cagliari, Chievo, Bologna will cost a lot for the title race.
why change objective of championsleague qualification to scudetto ?
lets stick to the preseason objective, and see where we end up

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i dont know how the fuck a team who doesnt attack, just sit back and defend with lot of running can deserve 3 points, isnt football about scoring goals, a mean thats the "GOAL" of the game :D
You fuck a team which does not attack by having a capable attacking line yourself.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I really do hope that performance is a wake up call to Conte and the players. Teams are perhaps starting to figure us out now. We need to be more ruthless as well. Could and should have finished the match off in the first half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes they did. They were denied two clear penalties, Bonucci hit the fucking ball at that cross from the left. And Matri's dive was hardly worth a penalty if you ask me. I'm just saying, they drew against us with the ref playing as our 12th player - so I'll go with the theory that they deserved the win.
Are you sure? From the three replays I couldn't see if it hit his hand at all and even if it did it looked more like ball to hand. Pirlo's handball was defo a penalty but Bonucci's "handball" not being called was imo a good decision.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Home, 1 - 1 v Bologna
Away, 1 - 1 v Catania
Away, 0 - 0 v Chievo
Home, 2 - 2 v Genoa
Away, 3 - 3 v Napoli
Away, 1 - 1 v Roma
Away, 0 - 0 v Udinese
Home, 1 - 1 v Cagliari

Should have won.

A couple were from bad tactics, and a couple from inadequate players.
i'm pretty sure milan and udinese can show simular games, where they ended up winning or drawing, but also had enough chances to claim they could have win

welcome to serie a, its not la liga

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I believe we were just so fuckin confused when trying to attack,it was always the same method,the goal came in from some very creative passing and technique..but then we never did that anymore..

And what I see a lot is that our players really dont do a lot of hard tackling and really going for the ball,like for example,when bones lost out like a two year old against whoever that was,imbarbo,the ball went to the left,licht could have gone in for it, probably would end up fouling the guy,but he would not have had that chance to cross..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)