[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (94 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #602
    Juventino[RUS];3458897 said:
    Del Piero and Krasic were bad because of 4-1-5 formation + they not in shape because of lack game time......
    Krasic played in his favorite position but that's not the case with Del Piero, Ale wasn't playing in his SS position.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Why dont you go fuck yourself and root for another team crvena zvezda or partizan?

Pirlo's penalty looked like a chest at first. and ref was behind him couldn't see. Barzagli's hand was to his body and that is not a penalty, unless you don't know the rules.
    First off all, fuck you.

Second: I'm not talking about Barzagli, Bonucci had a clear handball which actually knocked the ball out of it's heading and thereby he took away a clearcut goalscoring chance. I'm just being realistic, Cagliari were fucking robbed today and deserved the win, and for the last 5min I hoped for a loss. This undefeated crap isn't doing us any favors, we need to lose and take shit seriously again.

But I applaud you for you perception of the game, I wish I could watch every game with a blindfold too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Do you even watch serie a? Milan is playing later on. :mad:
    i wanted someone to say that udinese lost and milan is getting assfrustrated inter

He was offside but the linesman didn't call it. He missed a 100% chance, a game winner. Just like Krasic did later.

Right now it sounds like hindsight, but during the match I knew that completely changing the attacking trio isn't very smart. Conte was silly to expect players who didn't play for months to bring him the win. It was obvious that all three were missing game practice. At least one or two of Pepe, Mirko and Matri should have continued playing.
    sopcast died before krasic chance, didnt see it.

i agree on the rotating, that was odd

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The sooner Conte decides to not play Bonucci & Pepe from the start the better. Insert PDC for LB and DP/Quag for Pepe.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    No they didn't, come on. They deserved the draw because they fought for it. They were denied one clear penalty in the first half but that was it. If the ref was so much on our side he could have easily given a penalty for Matri instead of carding him.
    Cagliari fought for the point and luck followed the brave. They absolutely didn't deserve to win this match.
    Yes they did. They were denied two clear penalties, Bonucci hit the fucking ball at that cross from the left. And Matri's dive was hardly worth a penalty if you ask me. I'm just saying, they drew against us with the ref playing as our 12th player - so I'll go with the theory that they deserved the win.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    No they didn't, come on. They deserved the draw because they fought for it. They were denied one clear penalty in the first half but that was it. If the ref was so much on our side he could have easily given a penalty for Matri instead of carding him.
    Cagliari fought for the point and luck followed the brave. They absolutely didn't deserve to win this match.
    exactly. we certainly didn't deserve it either.

to sum up the performance just look in the 2nd half where our midfield was allowing caligari tons of space to move in, and then lichty not being able to control simple balls. it was like watching grygera and ranieri's juve again

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    ----------- Vucinic - Boriello ------------
    --- Elia ------------------------ Giac ---
    ----------- Marchi - Vidal ---------------
    - DC ----- Barza --- Giorgio ---- Lichst -
    --------------- Gigi -------------------

I want this vs Atalanta. Bench Pirlo, Bonucci, Matri and Pepe, make it clear to them that they are no Gods around here.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    First off all, fuck you.

Second: I'm not talking about Barzagli, Bonucci had a clear handball which actually knocked the ball out of it's heading and thereby he took away a clearcut goalscoring chance. I'm just being realistic, Cagliari were fucking robbed today and deserved the win, and for the last 5min I hoped for a loss. This undefeated crap isn't doing us any favors, we need to lose and take shit seriously again.

But I applaud you for you perception of the game, I wish I could watch every game with a blindfold too.
    We also had bad luck tbh. All those missed chances. A draw is a fair result. We were still the better team overall.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    ----------- Vucinic - Boriello ------------
    --- Elia ------------------------ Giac ---
    ----------- Marchi - Vidal ---------------
    - DC ----- Barza --- Giorgio ---- Lichst -
    --------------- Gigi -------------------

I want this vs Atalanta. Bench Pirlo, Bonucci, Matri and Pepe, make them clear that they are no Gods around here.
    Play Elia on the right, Vuci on the left and insert Del Piero as the SS. I agree on benching Pirlo, he was terrible

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #620
    8 draws in 19 matches worries me. I don't really care about the undefeated status. Drawing 8 times against average/weak sides such as Cagliari, Chievo, Bologna will cost a lot for the title race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)