[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (13 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK SO ANGRY

buffon - not much to do.
licht - spirit. good.
barzagli - his usual self. no complaints.
bonucci - I hope you make the bench.
de ceglie - my favourite thing from the game. impressive.
pepe - I hope we get someone better so you can make the bench. if we wanna score, you are not the right person to help the cause in creating.
pirlo - dude take a rest and regain your strength or something.
marchisio - good first half, duno where he was in the second, but like I said I may not have seen him retrieve balls.
vidal - awful game.
vucinic - good, smart flicks here and there, but doesn't work against mid table teams packed defensively vs matri.
matri - I don't know what the problem is but I think it's your positioning.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Buffon 6

Lichtsteiner 7
Barzagli 6
Bonucci 5
De Ceglie 6.5

Vidal 5
Pirlo 5
Marchisio 5

Vucinic 7
Matri 5
Pepe 5

Del Piero 4
Krasic 3
Borriello -

Vucinic's goal - 10
Why does Krasic deserve 3 and DP 4 ? They both missed a game ending chance. Bonucci should be rated 3 and our midfield do not deserve 5 at all.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Pirlo again had a shocker, for a man who can pass with the best about, his passing has been Serie B level lately, simply not good enough

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As I said in the game thread, Cagliari fully deserved this draw. They were great in defense and midfield, really battled hard for the point. They also were denied two stonewall penalties.

PDC was man of the match for me. Stick it to the haters, son. He deserves a run in the back four IMO.
Yes he was, probably the only one of our players to play at a really acceptable level.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
+rep.

Cagliari deserved to win this, the referee was an abomination. And yes PDC was mom by a mile, stick him to LB.
No they didn't, come on. They deserved the draw because they fought for it. They were denied one clear penalty in the first half but that was it. If the ref was so much on our side he could have easily given a penalty for Matri instead of carding him.
Cagliari fought for the point and luck followed the brave. They absolutely didn't deserve to win this match.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I was expecting much more after the fantastic first goal.
Yeah me too, but we were up against a really hungry Cagliari side, who did very well.

It's the first time this season that we can say that we fair and square lost the midfield battle.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Buffon 6

Lichtsteiner 7
Barzagli 6
Bonucci 5
De Ceglie 6.5

Vidal 5
Pirlo 5
Marchisio 5

Vucinic 7
Matri 5
Pepe 5

Del Piero 4
Krasic 3
Borriello -

Vucinic's goal - 10
:lol:

cocain is a hell of a drug.

Marchisio was a beast today, passing, intercepting, pressuring. Did it all.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
watch milan lose to inter, and us becomming solo leaders

if you dont like the draws to lower ranked teams, then serie a is not the league for you
Go jump of a bridge you reject.

We've had 8 draws, don't be a blind bat.

8 draws, many of which were against lowly teams, and it's not even half way through the season.

You just make excuses all the time for no good reason

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Zero ball control today and we are becoming more repetitive and predictable than before. We're always trying to play, pass, finish the same way. We don't seem to change our style lately. Our approach is always the same.
Hence why I mentioned earlier in the Live thread that I'm finding us extremely boring to watch.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Everyone blaming Bonucci for the draw has missed the point.

Our team was playing at home, against a bottom half team, and could hardly create a chance.

Our MF was outmuscled, and our forwards were non-existent. We simply couldn't create chances and this is a huge worry for the remainder of the season because it wasn't only today. It was the same against Lecce, against Udinese, against Roma, Against Cesena (1-0 for most of the game until Q scored late).

We really struggle to create many chances and score many. WC strikers is what is required, not Matri's and Borriello's
It's true it's not entirely bonnuci's fault, but once they scored i knew they were going to defend with 10 men. Bonucci is a fucking lowlife, who doens't deserve to start for cagliari let alone Juve or any of the top 6 teams. He didn't clear the ball, he didn't pass, the fuck was he thinking? How many assists to opponents did he give this season?

We need caceres badly, or keep DC at LB, and bring back chiello at center. I am sick of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)