[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (2 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
bad match and even worse subs. Delpiero and Krasic:sergio: how is possible for Del piero to always fail to head in clear chanses that should be a goal. On the keeper, instead of one of the sides. Krasic I have no words for how terrible this was

Del piero in all respect a great player and even greater man, but do we need him on the pitch? does he make a difference? no I wouldent say so. Im just honest, He slows down the play, and in the summer we should look for better players upfront. Ofcourse Del piero could stay if he accepts the role he has now or even less playing time next season.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
De Ceglie is certain MOM and should replace Bonnuci when Chiellini comes back. Krasic has to be sold that was one of the most pathetic attemps on goal i have ever seen.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
FT Lazio 2 - 0 Atalanta

FT Cesena 3 - 1 Novara

FT Chievo 1 - 0 Palermo

FT Fiorentina 0 - 1 Lecce

FT Genoa 3 - 2 Udinese

FT Juventus 1 - 1 Cagliari

FT Parma 3 - 1 Siena

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Firstly Krasic should not make the bench, the poor attempt at a shot isn't even why, he is just a waste of space with no confidence. Start Del Piero next game as the lone striker, him and Vuci can swap during the game. At least he makes defenders shit themselves. This is now a crucial time in our season, two poor games in a row, something in the starting line up needs to be changed. This is the time where we should inject something different, as I said perhaps starting Alex, giving Elia a run, playing Esti over Pepe. I would start De Ceglie and bench Bonucci by the way as well.
Totally agree,especially at giving Bones the bench,and start Chie with Barzagli with De Ceglie.. De ceglie had a pretty good game,was really fighting for all balls,and winning most of them..

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
we have ten workhorses, and Vucinic. That's why we are going to finish 2nd. Enough with the big lumbering toothless fucking strikers like Matri, Amauri, Borriello and Iaquinta. It's time for mobile strikers.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Firstly Krasic should not make the bench, the poor attempt at a shot isn't even why, he is just a waste of space with no confidence. Start Del Piero next game as the lone striker, him and Vuci can swap during the game. At least he makes defenders shit themselves. This is now a crucial time in our season, two poor games in a row, something in the starting line up needs to be changed. This is the time where we should inject something different, as I said perhaps starting Alex, giving Elia a run, playing Esti over Pepe. I would start De Ceglie and bench Bonucci by the way as well.
Totally agree,especially at giving Bones the bench,and start Chie with Barzagli with De Ceglie.. De ceglie had a pretty good game,was really fighting for all balls,and winning most of them..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Another comment:

We deserved to lose this, Cagliari were robbed of two penalties, and the big chance Del Piero got was a clear offside. Licht should have got a yellow card for bitching in the first half, and he should have been sent off for his insane tackle on Naingolan. Every single call went our way, I can't wait to rot in Serie B again next year.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Soooo frustating.
It's either Conte needs to do something BIG or Marotta needs to spend BIG. We can't let this happen in the next match. :cry:

Vucinic is the only real quality player we have and as soon as he leaves the pitch we suck.
To be fair Vucinic has been off for a while before he came off. But still he's only one amongst Pepe and Matri who can create spark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)