[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (94 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
fuck u bonucci!!
He is who he is. Just a below average defender. But despite his regular 1-2 mistakes per match, we still should have won this if Del Piero and Krasic didn't miss the unmissable or if Pepe didn't head the ball the way he did in the first half. Just like in the previous matches we should have won more comfortably if we didn't miss chances like mad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Firstly Krasic should not make the bench, the poor attempt at a shot isn't even why, he is just a waste of space with no confidence. Start Del Piero next game as the lone striker, him and Vuci can swap during the game. At least he makes defenders shit themselves. This is now a crucial time in our season, two poor games in a row, something in the starting line up needs to be changed. This is the time where we should inject something different, as I said perhaps starting Alex, giving Elia a run, playing Esti over Pepe. I would start De Ceglie and bench Bonucci by the way as well.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
And it's ironic how we have a problem scoring goals while having such amount of strikers.
I agree. I think this should be our formation:

Toni - Iaquinta - Quagliarella - Del Piero - Vucinic - Matri - Borriello - Amauri

Marchisio - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner

Buffon​

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Fuckin Marchi losing that ball at the front and then Bonucci getting beaten like a two year old and then clearing the ball like the fag that he is..!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

Krasic,why do you need to kick with that left foot we all know you pretty much suck at shooting with your right,your left is just worse!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well, this is gonna make it really easy for me tonight. I'm gonna support Milan. It's time to get realistic about where we might end up, people.

The important thing is to look over our shoulders, and keep teams like Inter, Lazio, Napoli, Roma and Udinese behind us.

We lack too much quality in our attacking play to compare ourselves with Milan.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our old mentality is rearing it's ugly head again.

Seriously, we created hardly anything and this was a home game. He was been getting steadily shitter as the season progresses.

Pirlo has become useless. His 3 assists this season came in the first and third games of the season.

We do not score enough goals. Even in the coppa italia bolonga made us look bad at home at our lack of bite.

Our players simply aren't technical enough to create regular chances.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Del Piero, header from less than 5 yards, and doesn't do anything else in half an hour. Shit.

Pepe missing a header from 5 yards. Shit.

Vidal missing a header from 5 yards. Shit.

Krasic. Shit.

Vucinic is the only real quality player we have and as soon as he leaves the pitch we suck.

Please, he was making things happen.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Move Chiellini to CB and play PDC at left back, I don't want to see Bonucci within a mile of the stadium. He should get a fucking firing squad for his performance today, the goal is 100% on his shoulders. Matri was terrible as fuck, Pepe was meh and Vucinic was wasteful. Our midfield were sucky, without any real grinta. Krasic should have hit the fucking goal on that one, I can't believe it.

Honestly, MotM is PDC, he was consistently putting in good passes, held his flank well and made no brainfarts.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He is who he is. Just a below average defender. But despite his regular 1-2 mistakes per match, we still should have won this if Del Piero and Krasic didn't miss the unmissable or if Pepe didn't head the ball the way he did in the first half. Just like in the previous matches we should have won more comfortably if we didn't miss chances like mad.
here's another thing that has been missing since lecce's match : marchisio!

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
PATHETIC . PATHETIC . PATHETIC.

If the board wants to play our chances for the scudetto , they must reinforce the team with 1-2 quality players. If they only want the CHL spot, let's pray those players we have can do it.

And sory to say that, but apart from the 5-6 starting matches , i really really dont like Pirlo's presence. Not that it was his fault today, they were all pathetic, but man you expect more from Pirlo in such type of matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)