[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you don't know about elia if he doesn't do that
and there is more in football then pressing
if we play against a team who has 10men behind the ball
we can use a creativity one more then a defensive one.
because we have small space to create something
remember the chievo away game where we look clueless.
In such a game you need a player like Elia who can with one action create something.
while pepe only look decent in attackes when we are countering. (with a lot of space infront of him).

Giacherini is not good enough anyway very limited player all though he works hard it is not his fault he isn't good enough.
He has a very weak shot and doesn't have a eye for his teammates.
Well, how about you explain mourinho, who played pretty much the same way with inter, grinding opponents to their dead. it works, and because of this we will be very hard to defeat the entire season
go explain capello, with his boring 4-4-2 destructive team
this expirience will bring us plenty of points once we enter cupcompetition

what alot of people fail to see, is the balance of the team, and the structure conte is trying to implement.
changing tactics each time you face a smaller opponent, wont give you the same consistency

pepe, also has one of the best records this season in serie a, and has been very important to us. he breathes juventus spirit that reminds many of tacchinardi. another player who the likes of you hate, because technically limited, but so important for the team.

Unless he apologize in the Del Piero thread and asks for forgiveness from Juve's Captain.
I'm am loyal to the captain in my heart, and what i say, many neutral analists agree with.

the last thing i'd do, is reverse my opinion for the sake of an annoying egotripping cocksucker such as yourself.
Fuck off and accept i see it diffrent, and alot of people with me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm am loyal to the captain in my heart, and what i say, many neutral analists agree with.

the last thing i'd do, is reverse my opinion for the sake of an annoying egotripping cocksucker such as yourself.
:lol:

Have fun in ban-land :tup:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #230

If Del Piero knows the things you've said about him he would ask Tobias to beat you.

Back to the game, FORZA ALE!!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    WΏΏdy;3454492 said:
    Should be an easy win,definitely better game than the one against Lecce.
    Definitely not going to be an easy win, but like you said I think we'll play better football this time around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)