[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (75 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I disrespectfully disagree. The amount of luck he's had this season is unheard of. The goal against Napoli, or that crazy assist to Matri (can't remember which game it was) are two examples of it. I'm glad he has the luck, but I'd also like to see our 9m investment on the pitch, and Elia has alot more talent than Pepe.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not a flair fanboy, I'm a fanboy of creative players. JoJo has no flair at all, but still he's one of my favorite players. Pepe is the opposite of everything I've ever appreciated in this game tho XD

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I like that we're getting the results and he's playing a key role. I don't like him as a player, he's annoying to watch, but to bring in Elia just because he can balance the ball on his coccyx, at the expense of Pele, doesn't make sense to me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not talking about sitting Pepe next to Krasic in the stands, I'm just saying - in games where we have room to experiment, as we do in the upcoming game, why not try Elia for the last 30min? I'm not a fan of Conte's conservative approach to team selection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)