[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (65 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I would be very dissapointed if Amuri wont score.

He usaly playes with great motivation in CL games, trying very hard to show himself on the big stage and if he wont score today i"m afraid he should be banched against Munich. He seems totaly out of form and we would need him against Bayren.

Trez to score for sure btw.

May 22, 2007
If Grygera can play as left back, then start him. I don't think Del Piero is fit enough to start.

Buffon
Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro
Marchisio-Felipe Melo-De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri-Trezeguet​

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
With Poulsen in midfield I am worried we won't be able to dominate possession, like we couldn't vs Chievo. Although I rate Chievo a lil' higher than Bologna, I still think Camo is a must. Use Poulsen for away games only.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Its funny how we still haven't played with our full squad yet and everyone are still confidante here. I'ts just great, I realy missed that feeling of superiority as Toro here said.

Last year when we missed even one starting eleven player we were in truable, knowing we have ranieri on the banch.
Can't wait to see us fielding our top eleven for 2-3 weeks in a row, with some geling and continuity its going to be an amazing team to watch.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Do not really mind who starts or scores, a morale-boosting big win is an absolute must so that the team can go to Munich with a right frame of mind and to send Inter a message that this Juve team do not lose easy points like what the 08/09 Juve did ...
Forza Juventus !!!

Mar 14, 2004
Do not really mind who starts or scores, a morale-boosting big win is an absolute must so that the team can go to Munich with a right frame of mind and to send Inter a message that this Juve team do not lose easy points like what the 08/09 Juve did ...
Forza Juventus !!!
I do,It's the matter of money and type of bet i'm going to place on this particular game.....

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Its funny how we still haven't played with our full squad yet and everyone are still confidante here. I'ts just great, I realy missed that feeling of superiority as Toro here said.

Last year when we missed even one starting eleven player we were in truable, knowing we have ranieri on the banch.
Can't wait to see us fielding our top eleven for 2-3 weeks in a row, with some geling and continuity its going to be an amazing team to watch.
If we were to go into a game last season with Chellini, Del Piero and Sissoko we would been in trouble.

Glad thats not the case now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)