[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (70 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juventus

Buffon

Zebina Chiellini Legrottaglie De Ceglie

Marchisio Felipe Melo Poulsen

Diego

Amauri Trezeguet

Panchina:Manninger, Grygera,Caceres,Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Del Piero. All. Ferrara

Bologna

Viviano

Raggi Portanova Britos, Lanna

Valiani Mingazzini Guana, Valiani

Di Vaio Zalayeta.​

Panchina: Colombo, Santos, Zenoni, Mudingayi, Tedesco,Adailton, Osvaldo. All. Papadopulo

da tuttosport
great lineup, hopefully alex will come in at half time, so we can see some diego-delpiero action
i see a 3-0 win ( amauri, diego, marchisio):flag4:

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Great move by Ciro, resting Iaquinta and playing Amauri/Trezeguet. Hope this is how we really line-up.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
to be honest, i think we should set out to tackle hard on zalayeta. Im sure everyone still hates him for diving against us, his former club!

May 22, 2007
Let's defend without intending to make cynical challenges and picking up silly yellow cards.

And let's not allow Di Vaio to cut open our defense again. Clean sheets :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My acc there is empty, the odds on PPower for -1 keeps going down, it's 1.66 already! Not worth it...I ll go with Amauri anytime @ 1.90!
You'll surely find much better odds than 1.66 for Juve -1 EH in your local bookie.
That's in case they have it. Some 2-3 years ago Bulgarians were complaining about the choice of bookmakers in Sofia and about the offers there too. I don't know if something's changed in the meantime. :)

Jan 22, 2009
You'll surely find much better odds than 1.66 for Juve -1 EH in your local bookie.
That's in case they have it. Some 2-3 years ago Bulgarians were complaining about the choice of bookmakers in Sofia and about the offers there too. I don't know if something's changed in the meantime. :)
My local bookie is a joke. They don't even offer hc options. The odds are ridiculous low, they are holding some unbelievable margins compare the online bookies. Also putting restrictions for minimum played games like min 3 or even min 5 games, can you believe it? It is monopoly down here Alen, only 1 bookie..its true that they are paying lot of taxes to the country and are ground based bookie(which means lot of expenses) but still their odds are piss poor.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Buffon

Zebina - Legrotaglie - Chiellini - Molinaro

Felipe Melo

Camoranesi - Marchisio

Diego

Amauri - Trezeguet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)