[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (14 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imagine Del Piero and Diego scoring tomorrow.
I won't mind anyone from Juve scoring, but if i have to choose two players then it's gonna be Del Piero+Amauri.
The first one because it's great to start with a goal, while the second one because he desperately needs to score that goal.

Oh, and Giovinco too.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I won't mind anyone from Juve scoring, but if i have to choose two players then it's gonna be Del Piero+Amauri.
The first one because it's great to start with a goal, while the second one because he desperately needs to score that goal.

Oh, and Giovinco too.
add treze in and we are ok.

so we have a 4-0 victory with goals from amauri, del, gio, trez. i think that this will be ok...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Oh, and Giovinco too.
:agree: Juve to win and Amauri to score are my hopes from this match. Wouldn't mind a wonder goal from Ale or Diego...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Mourinho's post - match 'interview' was so tasteless...man im glad that classless piece of shit isnt coaching Juve

Mourinho to me is the extreme opposite of ranieri. Tactically genius, a biiiig mouth, way too much guts and a very childish attitude with an attacking mindset (both on and off the pitch).
Ranieri was tactically incompetent, rarely set out real goals, painfully gutless with an old man attitude and a defensive mindset (both on and off the pitch).

i think Inter's squad would cope best with a manager that does not impose the "us against them mentality" as its relatively childish, given the maturity of their squad.
Players like viera, zanetti, samuel, lucio, cordoba, previously figo, stankovic deserve a more mature coach. While youngsters like balotelli and santon would prefer a mou style coach.

I dunno, tactically mourinho is more than great... but he doesnt have my respect off the pitch. And i think its only a matter of time until issues off the pitch invade their locker room. This is unless mou turns out to be more mature behind the camera ofcoarse.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Imagine Del Piero and Diego scoring tomorrow.
I see this game as a warm up game against Bayern. So players who are going for the Bayern game will definitely have to play this one. Since Inter lost and Juventus is playing at home, no mercy is needed for Bologna. Time for Juventus to play their game and top the table!!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i hope i can finally see diego + delpiero on the field at the same time!!
waiting on this since the summer.

forza juve!! lets win... 3 points... thats all that matters.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus

Buffon

Zebina Chiellini Legrottaglie De Ceglie

Marchisio Felipe Melo Poulsen

Diego

Amauri Trezeguet

Panchina:Manninger, Grygera,Caceres,Camoranesi, Giovinco, Iaquinta, Del Piero. All. Ferrara

Bologna

Viviano

Raggi Portanova Britos, Lanna

Valiani Mingazzini Guana, Valiani

Di Vaio Zalayeta.​

Panchina: Colombo, Santos, Zenoni, Mudingayi, Tedesco,Adailton, Osvaldo. All. Papadopulo

da tuttosport

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Under 4 hours to go before we start to head back to the top of the Serie A standings.

Desoite the upcoming Bayern match, I see a strong 17 selected. Diego will get some playing time and Del Piero too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)