[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (16 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Already posted in DP's thread, but it belongs here:

http://www.juventus.com/site/ita/NEWS_newsseriea_28F2074F17A7425697D3DCE03B63049A.asp

Called players for Juve-Bologna:

1 Buffon
2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie

Grosso is being rested while Tiago, Cannavaro and Sissoko still aren't fit. Manninger is called so he's fine i believe. Chimenti didn't even make the team.
Salihamidzic didn't make the team, even though reports say he's fine.
I just saw the called players' list on Juve channel, if I am not mistaken, Marchisio is not on the list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Well Juventus.com listed him,

Anyway. Now with Diego and Del Piero back we should have no problems whatsoever winning this game comfortably. And I am not underrating Bologna, but this should be ours.

Buffon
Zebina - Cáceres - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Camoranesi - Poulsen - Melo
Diego
Iaquinta - Trezeguet

Marchisio needs to rest before the Bayern game, can come in for Camoranesi or Melo later in the game. Also Cáceres needs some playing time, and this game is the perfect game for him to show that he is worthy of playing in the starting 11 when needed. Il Capitano to come in for Iaquinta in the second half, after 65 minutes maybe, counts on the situation and scoreline of the game. Also Diego to only play maximum 60 minutes and be replaced by Giovinco.

Let's get back to winning ways! :scarf:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No need to rest CB's, play our best pairing Legro-Chiellini. If Zebina isn't fit, i'd agree with Caceres starting, but no need to start him at CD. Del Piero for at least few minutes? The crowd would really appreciate it San Ciro ;)

May 22, 2007
I don't see how the comparison with Legro/Cáceres can be made if we haven't seen the Uruguayan in the middle of defense yet.

I know I want to see him play there though.

Mar 24, 2006
Like comapring Chiementi to Kirev..... the first one is shit so I'd try any alternative.
Well , to be honest i was trying to make a joke by selected : mad : emo , nothing personal with that .

but we all haven't seen Kirev in the competitive match , so i think it's safe for me to say Chimenti is better than Kirev ATM , no offence .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)