[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

hahaha, i hope conte sees this. the journalist asks him about his formation, and he basically answers that he'll see what he can prepare, he's got one day to prepare, he's got a couple of options, and against juve (and vs other teams too), you must have a plan a - then a plan b too :rofl: but he wouldn't tell what his plan b was :rofl:

you gotta love gasp
BXCOCAPIUAAVtwJ.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So this appears close to posters here lineups being offensive minded. Hope Pirlo goes this sort of route. Might think more defensive minded players necessary to combat Atalanta's offensive prowess, but why can't this Juve squad be better at scoring?

Arthur has plenty of talent to work with if Pirlo puts a lineup like this out there. One player for me who needs to show he's a Juve 11 talent.
:jflag:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I dont know why he insists on playing Chiesa on the left when he has proven to be a beast on the right
It might because there is no option there
Playing Frabotta is too defensive and would mean our attack would rely on the right with Cuadrado
Kulusevski also dont suited as LWB/LM hybrid Pirlo want. Kulu would play as AM like he play Ramsey there

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

hahaha, i hope conte sees this. the journalist asks him about his formation, and he basically answers that he'll see what he can prepare, he's got one day to prepare, he's got a couple of options, and against juve (and vs other teams too), you must have a plan a - then a plan b too :rofl: but he wouldn't tell what his plan b was :rofl:

you gotta love gasp

facd0e5b6de482c26601854370b689ac.gif

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chiesa plays on the left because Cuads sucks and can only play on the right, which means naturally all assists and plays will go through him. Just because he's there.

That is if we were to follow the logic of stoner DanielSz.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Chiesa plays on the left because Cuads sucks and can only play on the right, which means naturally all assists and plays will go through him. Just because he's there.

That is if we were to follow the logic of stoner DanielSz.
Stoner=intelligent.

Watch the cabin in the woods ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)