[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (24 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If you are opposed to the importance of being solid defensively and quality defensive players I think you are likely supporting the wrong team.

We have gone 19 serie a rounds without keeping a clean sheet. We have 1 clean sheet since the 2nd March. Clean sheets are fundamental because you only need to score 1 goal to win. Amazed that there seems to be this mentality of ‘let’s score 6 goals’

We’re not even winning games, let’s start grinding out and winning games before we turn into this ruthless team you seem to be demanding… talk about making a jump. As for the disrespect to Scirea, one of our greatest ever players and someone that lost their life working for the club… speechless
Just ignore him. He doesn’t really care about facts or logic, I think he doesn’t even care about Juve.
All he cares about is bashing Allegri.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
jonah-hill-frustrated.gif

nothing wrong with 1 match without a clean sheet. almost 20 in a row is a different story
What is the trophy called?

3 points are 3 points, its all about winning, isnt it.

If we spend all our energy on keeping a clean sheet and start over-optimizing on defending corners or preventing other random shit from happening, thats a waste of energy. And what can we gain? A clean sheet only guarantees 1 point.

Scoring more than the opponent earns you 3 points. When we lead the league then Im up for collecting clean sheet trophies.

Jun 6, 2015
What is the trophy called?

3 points are 3 points, its all about winning, isnt it.

If we spend all our energy on keeping a clean sheet and start over-optimizing on defending corners or preventing other random shit from happening, thats a waste of energy. And what can we gain? A clean sheet only guarantees 1 point.

Scoring more than the opponent earns you 3 points. When we lead the league then Im up for collecting clean sheet trophies.
Are you being serious? It's easier to win and get those three points when you don't concede any goals. It's easier to score more than your opponent when you don't concede any goals.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Are you being serious? It's easier to win and get those three points when you don't concede any goals. It's easier to score more than your opponent when you don't concede any goals.
So how do we enable this free "clean sheet"-cheat that only Juve can apply? Do we sacrifice Berna on a fire or what is the process? If it comes without any costs then we'd be stupid not to take it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Then we also need to do away with the shambolic defending in the corner kicks or howlers by the keeper which is difficult at the moment

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
There are different levels to defense, Sarri won the league but we conceded a lot which other teams picked up on hence our loss to Lazio in the Coppa final and Lyon in CL. Not focussing on keeping clean sheets is why Barcelona concede 8 against Bayern, 3 just the other day. Keeping a clean sheet gives you a chance against the elite teams and a shot at trophies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and we lead against all of udinese, napoli and milan. clean sheet = win.

too complicated i guess. things we learn on tuz.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
:lol: both of you still dont see how ridiculous it is just to say "if we had a clean sheet we would have won these games". As if it doesnt come at a cost of something else.

If we can just pick what we want, then Id just pick 3 points in every game by default. Then we dont even have to bother playing them. Definitely advanced calculus and general logic here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol: both of you still dont see how ridiculous it is just to say "if we had a clean sheet we would have won these games". As if it doesnt come at a cost of something else.

If we can just pick what we want, then Id just pick 3 points in every game by default. Then we dont even have to bother playing them. Definitely advanced calculus and general logic here.
WTF are you talking about?
What does a clean sheet cost?
Is it too much to ask your goalkeeper to make saves even an amateur can? Or your players to mark the other team properly?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
WTF are you talking about?
What does a clean sheet cost?
Is it too much to ask your goalkeeper to make saves even an amateur can? Or your players to mark the other team properly?
Take a deep breath and read the messages, then I think you will understand my point. If not, then thats also fine.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Take a deep breath and read the messages, then I think you will understand my point. If not, then thats also fine.
I’d love to see us score 3-4 goals in most games , but it is shocking to see us go 19 games in the league without a clean sheet. Even in the days of Zaccheroni, Ferrara and Delneri did we not see such awful stats.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri :Rabiot played a good game tonight, a great game. He has to improve in scoring goals, because he gets there and he has to take those chances.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)