[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (31 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We played 352 most of the game which often looked more like a 5-3-2. Danilo, Chiellini and Bonucci all doing the job that should be done by 2 CBs, and Sandro and Cuads playing as backs in large portions of the game.
Yes but then in the middle you have Bentancur/Locatelli/Rabiot who don't relieve pressure nor do they counter dangerously. Ideally, you have a proper B2B bursting from the back or wide men that run the channels but as you said, Cuadrado was defending. It's a difficult one to solve but I'm inclined to replace Bentancur with Bernardeschi because at least he can pass or go out on the wing or even bring Mckennie to hustle more.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Uffff, I already hoped the days of having players like Jorge Martinez were over but since we’re bound to lose important players both in terms of talent and experience; I’m sure we’re in for more shit signings whilst keeping the likes of Bentancur and such.
Yes that's likely unfortunately

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Then be happy with what you are getting right now
Lawl, I’m at a loss whether you seriously think by team building, I’m expecting those types players or whether you are suggesting them? It’s definitely not the former.

Bah, it’s the end of a tiring weekend and I’m not even going to attempt to try here. Just a disappointing af match.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Still bemused why Tonali got a yellow when Dybala fouled and then shoved him.

Good point considering we came from behind and had a lot of injuries (as ever) going into this match.

Juve were lacking in midfield a lot tonight. Locatelli probably still settling in but he was surprisingly quiet. Thought he was going to be really fired up for it.

BlackVanilla

Mar 12, 2019
In my opinion Bentancur should be benched early on the game for berna or McKennie. He is a major issue in our midfield and I would really really like to see a game where he isn't a starter. I think this would make a huge difference in our stability on the midfield.

Jun 6, 2015
In my opinion Bentancur should be benched early on the game for berna or McKennie. He is a major issue in our midfield and I would really really like to see a game where he isn't a starter. I think this would make a huge difference in our stability on the midfield.
Don't see how when he's the one who brings that defensive stability. McKennie and Berna are nowhere near Bentancur defensively. If anything I'd probably play Ramsey instead of him in games where we're likely to dominate possession.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Shit second half, as expected. This always happens, give away the initiative and hope for the best. Allegri still figuring out that this Juve is no longer his, they can't do that.

The stadium used to be a fortress, now every shit team gets points here. That't not a champion material for sure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Don't see how when he's the one who brings that defensive stability. McKennie and Berna are nowhere near Bentancur defensively. If anything I'd probably play Ramsey instead of him in games where we're likely to dominate possession.
Who should we play for rabiot as an alternative

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Look the bright side: 1) Woj didn't fuck up 2) Benta killed all our attacks but didn't have his traditional brain fart in defense 3) Our defense looks better each day

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Just read his interview again . 90% of the time he speaks about defense, errors in defense, and shit like that. Had juve scored 3 goals, that error or that milan goal would be irrelevant. To me it’s a problem when defending becomes a purpose on itself. The way i see it for Allegri not conceding is the most important thing in the game whether it is 0-0 1-0 or 2-0. So what old school italian coaches think is if you defend well the opponents will eventually make a mistake and you score. This mentally wont get you far, what if they dont make a mistake? Thats why you gotta push for 2nd 3rd 4th even 5th goal. On his 4-5 years here how many times did Juve score 5+ goals? I can recall only once. Id rather see juve draw 4-4 than 1-1 or win 6-3 like than 3-0. This is the reason i dont like Allegri. Im Juve fan because of Baggio not because of Scircea or whatever his name is. I like offensive good football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)