[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Speaking objectively, the other 3 games were far more disappointing than tonight in terms of both performance and result.

I do have to say though that given the current situation, it’s really irritating that we didn’t get this one over the line.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
he had a good game actually. i thought out of the 3 mids he was best. rabiot was a retard. and locatelli looked scared to do anything with ball. and goal was his fault
He recovered balls pretty well, but most of his passes were not on the mark. I agree Locatelli did not have a good game.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yup, rarely had possession. A step in the right direction though. Defensively solid but can't rely on sitting deep for that long. Milan was never really close but I was fairly certain they'd score a fluke goal after sitting deep for most of the game. Should have made more subs since so many players looked dead tired. Glad that Chiesa didn't injure himself. Counters looked dangerous but we need to learn to keep possession better and not get off track.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Speaking objectively, the other 3 games were far more disappointing than tonight in terms of both performance and result.

I do have to say though that given the current situation, it’s really irritating that we didn’t get this one over the line.
This, the disappointment is compounded by the last 3 games. We just need to get a win and start motoring.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Gotta question Allegri for this given that Milan pressed us hard in the second half and we sat back thinking we could keep the clean sheet. We could've easily lost this one since they missed that great chance at the end. Obviously, Morata going off changed things but we don't seem to have any plan B or counter to Milan's tactics today made worse by the fact that they had a heavily depleted team. Another thing that became clear is that our defense does fold after pressure so maybe there's no point in trying to see games out like this anymore. Maybe we need a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 where we have 3x CBs and 2x WBs for solidity.
We played 352 most of the game which often looked more like a 5-3-2. Danilo, Chiellini and Bonucci all doing the job that should be done by 2 CBs, and Sandro and Cuads playing as backs in large portions of the game.
Thats been one of our biggest issues, we have weak and insecure players, and therefore we tend to bolster defense and midfield with extra players covering for each other, which then leaves less availability up front.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It was also irritating that we did not react well at all after their equalizer. We mentally checked out and nearly conceded another one.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we have a small team mentality, we start with enthusiasm but dont really believe we are worthy of a victory, whilst mighty milan play with the certainty of the champion who will get the result even when the have an off day

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It was also irritating that we did not react well at all after their equalizer. We mentally checked out and nearly conceded another one.
oh yeah, we were totally on the ropes at the end of this game.

If anything is clear about us atm, I think it is that there will be no quick fixes and that we are in for a few hard years of team building and soul searching.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

If anything is clear about us atm, I think it is that there will be no quick fixes and that we are in for a few hard years of team building and soul searching.
AKA banter era

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

It just needs Vlahovic or haaland along with SMS and pogba and we are good to go

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Uffff, I already hoped the days of having players like Jorge Martinez were over but since we’re bound to lose important players both in terms of talent and experience; I’m sure we’re in for more shit signings whilst keeping the likes of Bentancur and such.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Football is all about pace and stamina now.
Everytime we play against decent or top teams, we just get overwhelmed by their insane pressing and can't keep our possesion.
On the other hand our pressing is a joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)