[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Udinese, Nov 22nd, 2009 (13 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think he would be okay to play more than the half hour, if needed, without taking a major risk, because he should have had about three weeks of training by that time.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It depends upon how long he has been participating in the regular training, if he works on his fitness over the break he could start and be subbed off at the hour

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Udinese is one of those teams I don't like playing against. Like napoli they tend to only show up against big teams. Marking Floro flores is going to be a tough task, and chiellini and canna hopefully can tame him, he is such a dangerous threat in the box. I'm worried for our backs since pepe sanchez and di natale love to run at defenders from out wide, and they definitely going to get exposed unless ciro pull something out of his sleeves and play 3 infront the back line and the two out side cm roam alil bit out side to stop udinese players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We are missing 12 players on international duty. The main concern right now is that all of them come back injury free, particularly Buffon, Chiellini, Cannavaro, Caceres, Melo, Poulsen, and Camo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to Gazzetta, the situation in Udinese looks like this:

Injured: Obodo, Ferronetti, Isla, Floro Flores, Pepe, D'Agostino, Sanchez
Suspended: Di Natale

There is a lot of time till this game so probably some of their injured players will be back (Sanchez is definitely out, Floro Flores will probably miss the match, but D'Agostino and Pepe have less serious muscular problems and they could make it). But if they aren't, then Udinese will play without 5 starters, 4 of which (D'Agostino, Di Natale, Floro Flores and Pepe) are very important. Even Sanchez, who isn't a starter but is a quality player, is out for sure.

Without those players, Udinese's team, according to Gazzetta, looks like this:
Handanovic
Basta - Zapata- Coda- Lukovic
Inler-Sammarco-Asamoah
Lodi-Corradi-Romero​
------------------

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mark my words :)lol: ) : We will beat Udinese, then we will beat Bordeaux, but after that we'll be defeated in Cagliari.
All this will happen before January, though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
According to Gazzetta, the situation in Udinese looks like this:

Injured: Obodo, Ferronetti, Isla, Floro Flores, Pepe, D'Agostino, Sanchez
Suspended: Di Natale

There is a lot of time till this game so probably some of their injured players will be back (Sanchez is definitely out, Floro Flores will probably miss the match, but D'Agostino and Pepe have less serious muscular problems and they could make it). But if they aren't, then Udinese will play without 5 starters, 4 of which (D'Agostino, Di Natale, Floro Flores and Pepe) are very important. Even Sanchez, who isn't a starter but is a quality player, is out for sure.

Without those players, Udinese's team, according to Gazzetta, looks like this:
Handanovic
Basta - Zapata- Coda- Lukovic
Inler-Sammarco-Asamoah
Lodi-Corradi-Romero​
------------------
I bet all of them will come back, even those who are out for season..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)