[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczęsny

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #182
    Juve thank Roma old boys :lol:
    By Football Italia staff

Medhi Benatia got the only goal of the game against his former club, as Juventus got past Roma, but were hanging on for dear life at the end.

The defender was decisive at the end of a chaotic move, as Alisson denied Giorgio Chiellini’s header, the rebound hit the bar and Benatia bundled over the line.

Gonzalo Higuain wasted several golden opportunities and Wojciech Szczesny also impressed against his former teammates with a reaction save on Stephan El Shaarawy.

Roma poured pressure on in the later stages of the game, Alessandro Florenzi’s chip bouncing off the crossbar, but it was a seventh consecutive Serie A defeat in Turin.

Deep into stoppages, Pjanic went on the counter and unleashed a screamer that Alisson fingertipped on to the crossbar.

Benatia almost went from hero to zero, as his backpass sent Schick clear on goal, but Szczesny came tearing out to parry with his legs.

This means Juve remain one point behind leaders Napoli and break away at the top, as both Inter and Roma lost.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    Fuck allegri. Making unimpactful subs. Tried to tire out mandzukic and ruin his career. Leaving dybala on the bench while the 'new orleans housewife bernie' came on and did nothing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I don't like hoofball to Mandzukic but we did it again.

Positives:
    - Pjanic assist to a Benatia goal with Sczcesney making great saves
    - Matuidi was pretty good, too bad he went of injured
    - Barzagli was great defending. I think he kept Perotti in his pocket all match
    - Sczcesney was just absolutely fucking great.

Negatives:
    - Khedira for 90 min's
    - Higuain missing chances
    - Our style of play (hoofball)
    - Subs were shit too

I hope this 433 experiment stops here..

May 26, 2016
    Most unconvincing win ever.

Szcesny man of the match. Pjanic was great too.

We miss way to much chances and have tons of possesion without any end product.

Glad Shick did not score. Almost missed a heartbeat there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I enjoyed how we played for 80 minutes. So mature and dominant. After those missed chances, the nervousness in the last 10-15 minutes was expected. We were unlucky not to be leading 3:0 and in the end we were lucky to win at all.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I don't like hoofball to Mandzukic but we did it again.

Positives:
    - Pjanic assist to a Benatia goal with Sczcesney making great saves
    - Matuidi was pretty good, too bad he went of injured
    - Barzagli was great defending. I think he kept Perotti in his pocket all match
    - Sczcesney was just absolutely $#@!ing great.

Negatives:
    - Khedira for 90 min's
    - Higuain missing chances
    - Our style of play (hoofball)
    - Subs were $#@! too

I hope this 433 experiment stops here..
    433 was great. We absolutely dominated them for 80+ minutes. Selections and subs were the problem.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Annoyed even though we won. Our attack looked like how our defense earlier this season. We were in complete control for what? 75 minutes? THen we got nervous. Higuain the choker of the night. Pjanic was great. If it wasn't for the Sczezny, he would be my MoM. The midfield was way better than Roma's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)