[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczęsny

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The thing is, not playing Dybala instead of a donkey CM like Khedira or Matuidi is Just sht. Both CM's offer nothing but strength, 0 technique.

I'm done with this shit. If he really wants more defensieve coverage then play 523 instead. You'll still have 9 players behind the ball.
Matuidi is a monster compared to Khediarrhea. Maybe the compromise is to play Berna as a CM instead of Khedira.

We'll see how today goes though. If we don't allow a shot like against Inter then Allegri just has more reason to keep going with 4-5-1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The thing is, not playing Dybala instead of a donkey CM like Khedira or Matuidi is Just sht. Both CM's offer nothing but strength, 0 technique.

I'm done with this $#@!. If he really wants more defensieve coverage then play 523 instead. You'll still have 9 players behind the ball.
But isnt that what everyone wanted - i.e. 3 players in midfield?? complaining that 2 players in midfield get overrun like against RM...

just let Max do his job and lets see where we are in March

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I'm done with this shit. If he really wants more defensieve coverage then play 523 instead. You'll still have 9 players behind the ball.
Matuidi is easily our best CM this season. All others have underperformed.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
But isnt that what everyone wanted - i.e. 3 players in midfield?? complaining that 2 players in midfield get overrun like against RM...

just let Max do his job and lets see where we are in March
meh, not at the expense of Dybala.

U people are too submissive, agreeing with everythng that allegri does. our match against inter was rahter 2 points lost than 1 won. 433 wont create shit with mandzukic and cuadrado as wingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)