[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Szczęsny

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    Despite the lack of goals it was also one of our better performances this season. Inter had no chance to break us down.
    And Mario fluffed like 3 chances. He still owes us 3 points for that game.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Despite the lack of goals it was also one of our better performances this season. Inter had no chance to break us down.
    Inter is no scary force to begin with. I can perfectly understand this rhetoric when it comes to Napoli but not inter. We dropped two points in that game and we're likely to drop points here too if the rumored lineup is to be used. We can surely afford a creative player in this 433, can't we?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #105
    Inter is no scary force to begin with. I can perfectly understand this rhetoric when it comes to Napoli but not inter. We dropped two points in that game and we're likely to drop points here too if the rumored lineup is to be used. We can surely afford a creative player in this 433, can't we?
    I can see DC & Cuads playing on the outside, Higs in the middle.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    And Mario fluffed like 3 chances. He still owes us 3 points for that game.
    Yea. Chances Will always be there, I prefer to see the defensive organisation to be in order. If we are able to keep the 0 it matters less If its higuain or Dybala or costa or Cuadrado upfront.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. But that performance was promising, If we play like that usually we will win most of the times.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    At CF Higuain is the no1 choice and its understandable but at SS CAM or even as a winger.. leaving Dybala out is a crime as we only have 2 creative players... Pjanic and Dybala
    So.. 433 play Dybala Higuain and DC/Cuad depends on Cuads health
    4321 easy Dybala D.Costa behind Higuain unless Mandzukic can play..
    4231 is obvious...
    If we want something great to happen we need 3 cm and have Dybala work in this formation otherwise we should consider selling him for someone who can make us better without compromising our game

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    We got this regardless of who plays, Max knows what he is doing. :tup:

Ideeal scenario ofc would be a 2-0 win. If Dybala wont start than eventually we'll see him come off the bench around 60th minute to unlock the game with a doppieta. :D :lol:

Ofc, afterall theres always the chance Roma might get away with a lucky draw but lets hope that isnt the case, a lot will depend on how subtitutes will impact the game on both sides, gonna be close thats for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)