[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 23rd 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Szczęsny

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What I want:

Gigi

De Sciglio - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro

Pjanic - Marchisio - Marjorie

Dybala - Higuain - Berna​

In reality Khedira, Mandzukic and Cuadrado will probably play at the expense of Marchisio, Dybala and Berna.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Not so sure about Marchisio playing as B2B mid. I still worry about how he holds up physically to such a role (new born baby deer and such @Hustini). I prefer aged marchisio as DLP where he has to do much less running and can rely more so on his technique, situational awareness and quick thinking

- - - Updated - - -

An absolute lie but not a surprise to see you skulking around hoping for an anus to sniff
    If Matuidi is playing I’d like to see Marchisio sorta play both roles because of what he can do when going forward. I agree as a DLP is what makes the team click. That’s why when he or pjanic are in form you see our team on another level. Have him DLP but the freedom to make those runs into the box when the chance presents itself.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    The Winter Break will be from Jan 8th til the 22nd Jan this season.

I’m a big fan of Calcio being played during Xmas and just after the New Year. And it’s good to have a rest in mid to late January, before our CL games start against Tottenham in February. I hope this becomes an annual tradition.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Mandzukic - Higuain - Dybala
    Matuidi - Pjanic - Khedira
    Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Benatia - Lichtsteiner
    Sczcesney​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)