[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 22nd, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Szczesny
De Sciglio, Rugani, Chiellini, A. Sandro
Bentancur, Can, Matuidi
D. Costa, Mandzukic, Ronaldo

Bentancur to come back in after getting his forced rest. Pjanic should finally get his. Played an incredible amount of games.

If DDR is still out, Roma will still have this soft midfield that leaves their defense - which only has two decent defenders in Manolas and Kolarov - wide open.

We all know it'll likely be Dybala-Mario-Ronaldo again, but Flash can really hurt Roma esp on the counter, and with Cancelo out, his ability to take players on is even more important now.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Win CL. Whatever many positive losses or disgusting 3 points it takes. As long as we build and grow, not just threading water in Serie A and then get knocked the fuck out in CL.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t wait for the positive loss of getting knocked out of CL by that interista Simeone. :seven:
While that is a legitimate opinion, i respect it and i respect you, i think we will see the most disgusting victory of the season yet. Maxxipad's catennaccio tactics will be nullified easily but saved only when douglas costa trips himself in their box. Its gonna be disgusting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While that is a legitimate opinion, i respect it and i respect you, i think we will see the most disgusting victory of the season yet. Maxxipad's catennaccio tactics will be nullified easily but saved only when douglas costa trips himself in their box. Its gonna be disgusting.
Even that won’t work now. VAR in CL. Agnelli too cheap to buy off European refs. We ain’t Madrid, bro. We fukked. Allegri tactics are a disaster and he doesn’t even have a magical switch to make us better in February and March. :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

PSG forum, hiding in the Mbappe thread.
Prolly talking about how Juve history isn’t any better than PSG’s because Liverpool and Ajax let us win our only CL titles and we cheated for most of our scudetti.

Wait, we talking about Hist or Marc here... maybe both? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)