[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (17 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hope a banana hits boeteng in an eye next time.

Players get abused verbaly in everypart of the world, and it's somehow ok if you're white, even if insults involve families and etc. But if it's a banana and monkey combo against black people it's suddenly becomes taboo. Pussies, that's what they are.
I don't even think it's a racist thing, just a personal thing...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
How can those people be so stupid? Insulting Muntari, Zapata, Boateng or someone else is also is an insult for Pogba, Asamoah too. . .
I agree with Nzoric, I`m with FIGC on this one.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
How can those people be so stupid? Insulting Muntari, Zapata, Boateng or someone else is also is an insult for Pogba, Asamoah too. . .
I agree with Nzoric, I`m with FIGC on this one.
Um... maybe because these insults are not mainly because of race? But have a slight possibility that the insults are because they are milan players? And here is just a thought, the race part might be because they want to throw them off, and what better way to do that to them then this? In some cultures it's worse kind of insult to insult a family member and fans do that to get opposing players attention and make them play worse, or just because they hate their team.

I'm not saying it's a good thing or whatever, but let's not make it about race, when it's about fans being assholes to the opposing team.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Not sure if this was already brought up, but Milan fans were chanting (in italian) "Who told you to get the ball out of the lake?" with regards to Ale and Ricky i'm guessing. That's worse than any racist chant in my book. Fuckin meelan.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not sure if this was already brought up, but Milan fans were chanting (in italian) "Who told you to get the ball out of the lake?" with regards to Ale and Ricky i'm guessing. That's worse than any racist chant in my book. Fuckin meelan.
That's Italy. Pessotto leaping out of a window or some guy's cancer is fair game, but a banana creates unspeakable horror. :pado:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But it's ok... as long as it's not about bananas and monkeys it's all ok, no need to ban anything.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
That's Italy. Pessotto leaping out of a window or some guy's cancer is fair game, but a banana creates unspeakable horror. :pado:
That's not just Italy. It's football in general.

- - - Updated - - -

This was one of the dullest matches I've sat through. I briefly fell asleep early in the second half.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so there's this chick saying milan got screwed last year by Tagliavento and lost the scudetto with il gol di muntari and this year also got screwed by him again...here you have Zuliani's response...

"are you talking about milan's pk when Isla didn't touch the ball with his hand, are you talking about the other game where Mexès should of been sent off, where Matri's goal was good...stick to making movies, football ain't for you..." BLOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[video=dailymotion;xz8bz9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz8bz9_gobbo-se-non-guardi-11-godi-solo-a-meta-parte-seconda_sport?start=94[/video]

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
They (Milanisti) are just envy with our achievement this season. I don't hate them for that. I still hate Interisti more.. How they behave like they are supporting an honest club that always being a victim of cheating Juve.. Fuck them!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
so there's this chick saying milan got screwed last year by Tagliavento and lost the scudetto with il gol di muntari and this year also got screwed by him again...here you have Zuliani's response...

"are you talking about milan's pk when Isla didn't touch the ball with his hand, are you talking about the other game where Mexès should of been sent off, where Matri's goal was good...stick to making movies, football ain't for you..." BLOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[video=dailymotion;xz8bz9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz8bz9_gobbo-se-non-guardi-11-godi-solo-a-meta-parte-seconda_sport?start=94[/video]
Oh my...

What an annoying, ignorant bitch. I hope she's never on a football panel again.

:inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)