[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (36 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Football Italia reported something about racism during the warming up but in La Gazzetta, Tuttosport, Corriere dello sport and all those papers i can't find anything about that.. So maybe it was just a rumour? Would be very stupid of the fans, even the fans with an iq lower than 100 aren't that stupid.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Football Italia reported something about racism during the warming up but in La Gazzetta, Tuttosport, Corriere dello sport and all those papers i can't find anything about that.. So maybe it was just a rumour? Would be very stupid of the fans, even the fans with an iq lower than 100 aren't that stupid.
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squad...entini-c-rischio-squalifica-20276993962.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

How do we know those Bananas are used to tease black players? IMO it's racist to imply that :troll:
Talking to an Inter fan on another forum after the Milan Derby (when Inter had the bananas and were being accused of being racist towards Balotelli), he said the bananas were more of a phallic-type insult in Italy rather being seen as a racist thing as it is elsewhere.

:boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Monkey chants at Boateng en Muntari, watch us get a 2 match without fans ban.
Would be pretty funny if Juve won the title in an empty stadium.

Would be even better if the trophy presentation was done in an empty stadium, but I guess they'd delay that until the ban was over.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
However, it was not until the stadium announcer intervened, calling for those aiming slurs at Boateng to desist, that order was finally restored.

Juventus as club did something against those chants before the game and the supporters immediately quit, so i think that this can help us to avoid a ban.
I think it's that Juve have been trying pretty hard to stop the racism that has allowed them to avoid a ban thus far this season.

Only so long the authorities can maintain that position, though, I'd imagine, because there comes a point where they'll say Juve's measures aren't working and something tougher has to be imposed.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Our fans should be banned for that $#@!, the same goes out to all the other clubs in Italy. This is despicable.
The fans who did the monkey chants only, others shouldn't be punished and banned.

Having said that, Boateng is an annoying crybaby. Even Balotelli is more mature than that douche.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Monkey chants are not cool, but I'm not surprised that Boateng always is the victim of those, just wish they'd invent something not directly racist for him like they did with Balotelli.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The fans who did the monkey chants only, others shouldn't be punished and banned.

Having said that, Boateng is an annoying crybaby. Even Balotelli is more mature than that douche.
We should be punished as a club for allowing this. Call me fake fan or whatever you please, but this is one case where I'll side with the FIGC in case of us being hurt.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hope a banana hits boeteng in an eye next time.

Players get abused verbaly in everypart of the world, and it's somehow ok if you're white, even if insults involve families and etc. But if it's a banana and monkey combo against black people it's suddenly becomes taboo. Pussies, that's what they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)