[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Lecce [26th September, 2023 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In all honesty, it was a mixed performance in which we controlled with ease the majority of the game, in our own clueless way despite being void of any proper ideas in the final 3rd, nonetheless even so we ran the risk of getting punished towards the end through a string of unforced misplaced passes, luckily however Lecce are plain average and did not threaten much either way, we’ve just unnecessarily kept the game open because of being way too wasteful and complacent at times.

Also, despite not being the worst of the night i’d like to single out Locatelli who remains a huge disappointment, for one moment seems to be a technical player with a good vision of the game while the next minute he turns into a Sturaro with zero vision and poor technique that can’t even see the most obvious passes…

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
missed the game, concert was all right, i bet i had better fun than pavle in the live thread at halftime. one of the opening bands had a frontman in a roma jersey with a dybalaesque tattoo lol. he was italian, he watched the headliner near me, so i bothered showing him the result of the juve match on my phone. an other man's night ruined, blood pressure raised @Lion

IMG20230926202011.jpg

Strickland

May 17, 2019
missed the game, concert was all right, i bet i had better fun than pavle in the live thread at halftime. one of the opening bands had a frontman in a roma jersey with a dybalaesque tattoo lol. he was italian, he watched the headliner near me, so i bothered showing him the result of the juve match on my phone. an other man's night ruined, blood pressure raised @Lion

IMG20230926202011.jpg
those are some italian socks

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022

IMG20230926202011.jpg
At first sight I thought it was Florenzi in a hat lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)