[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Fiorentina [September 20th 2017] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Rugani

• Barzagli

• Cuadrado

• Bentancur

• Matuidi

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

Licht------Rugani---Chiello---AlexSandro
----------Matuidi------Pjanic
Cuadrado-------Berna----Mandzukic
-----------------Dybala
:tuttosport:

There will be a bit of turnover in the next couple of games, we've got the derby on the weekend and then CL against Olympiakos next week too. Love when there is so many games in such a short space of time.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why is Marc banned? Also sounded like Zach was banned? Confused about seeing posters banned.
Was a surprise for me too.Read from Mark's post.Don't know the reason.
Marc sneaked and complained about other members all the time. Once he crossed the line, even after getting warned.
Ok guys. The Mod Team doesn't have time for this shit. If you have a legit issue with another member bring it up with a Moderator via PM. This thread is not for petty school girl arguments. Anymore discussion of this particular issue in this thread or any other thread will result in a 3 week vacation. No questions asked.

If you don't like the content of another member or you are annoyed by another member, use the ignore feature. If the problems persists the Mod Team will come up with a solution, most likely a PM'ed warning to the member and/or a thread ban. The public bitchy boy stuff is over.

This thread is not for snitching or complaining about other members.
Should I translate this? He just wrote to me "you pussy cuunt. You should be ashamed, you're acting like a true gay". Ban worthy, imo. I didn't provoke him. Totally uncalled for.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to write something. :D
It's infraction worthy not ban worthy, but now I have to ban you. Learn to read in your time away.

And Zach told pitbull to log off with a shotgun. :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:tuttosport:

There will be a bit of turnover in the next couple of games, we've got the derby on the weekend and then CL against Olympiakos next week too. Love when there is so many games in such a short space of time.
It's a crowded schedule bar the international break :inter: until year end and it's indeed very pleasing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)