[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Fiorentina [7th April, 2024 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won! Keep Allegri and give him a lifetime contract!

1st half - I wouldnt call it world class performance but the right attitude was there.
2nd half - We got back to our usual ways making Fiorentina attack us like they are Real Madrid instead of just finishing the game off.
I just want this season to end already while we are still top 4.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Good result considering others as well but the second half performance is simply yet another reason why the board can't close their eyes to what our future is without changes.

Allegri instills fear and over caution where it's completely unnecessary.
This is very true.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good first half. Pathetic second half and again, we nearly throw away 2 points. It’s clear Allegri has nothing more left to give this group and is actively harming everything around the club. Too much toxicity with him around.

8 points to go for CL qualification? Let’s hopefully get them ASAP, win the Coppa and be done with him and this wretched season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good first half. Pathetic second half and again, we nearly throw away 2 points. It’s clear Allegri has nothing more left to give this group and is actively harming everything around the club. Too much toxicity with him around.

8 points to go for CL qualification? Let’s hopefully get them ASAP, win the Coppa and be done with him and this wretched season.
Is that all?

I thought there are 21 points available and Roma are on 55pts, so could reach 76pts. We are on 62, so would need 15 to get to 77pts. If Roma won all their games the best Bologna could get is 76pts too. Roma's futures are tough though.

Is the 5th place CL spot confirmed?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is that all?

I thought there are 21 points available and Roma are on 55pts, so could reach 76pts. We are on 62, so would need 15 to get to 77pts. If Roma won all their games the best Bologna could get is 76pts too. Roma's futures are tough though.

I think the 5th placed CL spot is basically a formality at this point.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is that all?

Roma have to play Bologna, Napoli, Atlanta plus Juve so I doubt that they won't drop points but still we would need more than 70 points for UCL qualification.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is that all?

Last season (if you exclude the bs -10 or whatever it was)

Inter was 4th on 72 and Milan was fifth on 70

In 21/22, we came 4th with 70 points and Lazio was 5th on 64

In 20/21, it was a more competitive season we finished 4th on 78 and Napoli 5th on 77

Hard to say now, but I think this season, given the teams chasing the spot aren’t as good as the Napoli and Juve of 4 years ago, I think 70 points should be enough to seal at least 5th place.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I didn't watch the match, but it's scary that any shite team with bang average manager can tactically dominate us so easily and frequently. If we get there and find Fiorentina in the Coppa final, I can see us losing to them. I can see us being humiliated in UCL and even EL too.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I didn't watch the match, but it's scary that any shite team with bang average manager can tactically dominate us so easily and frequently. If we get there and find Fiorentina in the Coppa final, I can see us losing to them. I can see us being humiliated in UCL and even EL too.
Fiorentina had nothing on Juve in first half. Bigger possession but it didn't mean anything on the field. We controled the game, managed to score three goals, two disallowed, while managing to make Fiorentina look toothless.
They dominated us only because of the fraud in our bench and his instructions in second half for the team to seat deep and defend one goal lead.
By pure luck it worked this time, we kept the win. Who knows what's happening next game because we count on luck to get positive results.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Is that all?

It’s a sad day when you have to rely on other teams to drop points to feel secure about a fourth place finish in the league. But this is the reality of today’s Allegriventus.

Jul 2, 2006
“In football there are two teams, with two different jerseys, we are the Bianconeri, they are the Viola. We want to keep the ball for 90 minutes, have 30 shots on goal, but I don’t think anyone can do that even in their dreams. ''

“We try to play in the opposition half for 90 minutes, but there are opponents too. The idea is to play with a high press, push the other team into their own half and pass it more cleanly. ''

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im not too worried as we are still more likely than unlikely to achieve top 4 and Im confident Allegri is gone in the summer.
What I did notice is Kayode - He was a star in my FM team providing unlimited amount of assists.
Kayode isnt an assist machine but he is quite talented. He is very fast and closes up very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)