[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Fiorentina [12th February, 2023 18:00 CET] (1 Viewer)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
They need to revisit the rules, those 2 centimeters of being offside provide zero advantage. The team almost fucks it up at the end, happy we finally got a call in our favor.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i could only watch the 1st half, family time during the 2nd @JCK but checking the stats i imagine it was the usual disaster waiting to happen

this though, did they really take away vlahovic's goal based on this var review? :rofl: finished league, with idiots running the show

- - - Updated - - -

marelli (ex ref): everyone talks about the canceled fiorentina goal, but besides the offside, there was a foul by ranieri on loca, and also bonaventura deserved 2 yellows

commisso still calling juve cheaters in 3... 2...

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i could only watch the 1st half, family time during the 2nd @JCK but checking the stats i imagine it was the usual disaster waiting to happen

this though, did they really take away vlahovic's goal based on this var review? :rofl: finished league, with idiots running the show

- - - Updated - - -

marelli (ex ref): everyone talks about the canceled fiorentina goal, but besides the offside, there was a foul by ranieri on loca, and also bonaventura deserved 2 yellows

commisso still calling juve cheaters in 3... 2...

This is really unbelievable to me. Aren't there at least a few adults in the room? These people are not fit to even run a fast food franchise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)