[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (2 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I usually watch Juve games with 5 of my cousins , all of them are Juventini ..

and the number get bigger to like 8 or 9 in the big games .

I have a Juventini family except for my father and my uncle whom are milanesta .

JUVE_4_Eva

Dec 23, 2008
Juve will enter in this match more confident thn Fiorentina... our last loss was against inter... while fiorentina enters in this match suffering back 2 back 2 losses

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #387
    Always or 95% of the time I watch Juve matches alone. Since my Father isn't into Football and I aint got brother. And I never invite my bestfriend (Man Utd) fan to watch with me since all he do is talk and tease the shit out of me.

Alone in the room, with my scarf on and the jersey. Feels just great.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
    my father loves atletico madrid
    and my best friend real madrid. . .
    but my girlfriend loves juve xD
    maybe im lucky xD

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Always or 95% of the time I watch Juve matches alone. Since my Father isn't into Football and I aint got brother. And I never invite my bestfriend (Man Utd) fan to watch with me since all he do is talk and tease the shit out of me.

Amen:bigscarf:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

I think I will do that, stop inviting my non-Juve fans over to Juve matches.

The only Juve fan I know and I watch matches with is my brother alas he is far away from me now but back in the days we used to watch Juve together game in game out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)