[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The purple rats were always disgusting. I fail to see why some people defend them.
From the supporters to directors and now the players. A juventino must be idiot to support/have sympathy for a club like Fiorentina. I hope they get relegated again sometime soon :yuck:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You all failed to understand what he was actually saying. I blame goaldotcom for the bad translation.

Melo was mad at the refs on Milan-Fiorentina and on Fiorentina-Lecce. He even talked how Milan and Inter are favored by the refs.
He thinks that there are double standards for Milan and Inter on one side and Fiorentina on the other side. So he says that if the refs won't be against Fiorentina as they were recently, then they can beat us. He wasn't saying that the refs are favoring Juve.

Fuck him and his disgusting team anyway.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You all failed to understand what he was actually saying. I blame goaldotcom for the bad translation.

Melo was mad at the refs on Milan-Fiorentina and on Fiorentina-Lecce. He even talked how Milan and Inter are favored by the refs.
He thinks that there are double standards for Milan and Inter on one side and Fiorentina on the other side. So he says that if the refs won't be against Fiorentina as they were recently, then they can beat us. He wasn't saying that the refs are favoring Juve.

Fuck him and his disgusting team anyway.
I blame Mark for not putting the quote in context. :faq2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)