[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Disappointing 1st half. Suffering in midfield and conceding chances vs Inter while defending with only 7 wasn't surprising, esp with fitness issues and fatigue in midfield. Not sure what Allegri was thinking. Saw us defending with 3 mids in another game, and this has to change. Much better in 2nd half when we switched to usual 442 defensive shape.

Ronaldo-Mandzukic-Dybala trio rarely works. DC should be a starter.

Pjanic with another subpar game. Bentancur with another decent game. And I don't know what's wrong with MDS, he keeps impressing.

Anyone else like how Allegri targets the FBs and exploits their inherent weaknesses (FBs are the worst defenders at 1on1s and also the worst aerially) by having technically gifted players beat them and cross from one flank and have Mandzo beating the other FB at far post?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

Remember when @PedroFlu said we going to badly regret missing out on Gagliardini as he will be future NT captain? :lol3:

From FIF:

This match made me realise what a poor all round Gags is. Can't shoot, can't tackle, over 6ft but can't head. Kuzamanovic is one of the worst player I've seen but he is twice the player of Gags.

Atalanta robbed us.
:lol:

Dead

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Matuidi was amazing tonight and my MOM followed closely by Chiellini.

Bentancur and Cancelo also played well.

Bonucci gave the ball away alot and Dybala also gave the ball away too cheaply on too many occasions.

Pjanic was meh

Ronaldo was quiet and De Siglio had another good game.

We were very lucky not to concede in the first half but we started to squeeze the life out of them in the 2nd half. Pretty good result and ok performance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
MOM Chiellini, followed by Cancelo and Matuidi imo.

Dybala worst player on the field. Some pretty shitty performances lately, no good just blaming Allegri, needs to take more responsibility and show people why he is so highly rated.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol2:

I’m still unsure as to what Bentancur was trying to accomplish there.
Wake Dybala up? That Mate they were fixing together in that Dybala documentary wasn't enough.

- - - Updated - - -

We ooze such winning mentality that in Brooklyn Nets' "Juventus Night", they managed to end a 8 game losing streak by beating the best team in NBA so far.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
Garbage first half. We could have concede one or two goals easily. This happened against Fiorentina too. It's a bit worrying. These issues should be looked at.

Much better second half. Inter lost all his energy during the first half and wasnt able to maintain that pressure in the second half.

We dominated and we're better throughout the second half.

Hope this team hit the form after the Christmas. Last year's March wasn't any different than October.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
@Bianconero_Aus

Remember when @PedroFlu said we going to badly regret missing out on Gagliardini as he will be future NT captain? 3:

From FIF:

This match made me realise what a poor all round Gags is. Can't shoot, can't tackle, over 6ft but can't head. Kuzamanovic is one of the worst player I've seen but he is twice the player of Gags.

Atalanta robbed us.
TBF inter is where player career's go to die.

Jul 2, 2006
FIF, the eternal source of lols:

"This jube team is so shit, we should have won this game by 3, 4 goals margin had we ar least one more true fucken TRUE MIDFIELDER and a one fucken good substitution.
Someone just shoot me, I'm so furious I'm gona explod"

Someone really should shoot him and put him out of his misery!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)