[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The biggest mystery is how all those CR7 brainlets from our social pages did not find 'tuz yet and Ronaldo still has 0 votes in the poll? Did Marty add some sophisticated math problem like 2+2x2 to solve to finish the registration?
I'm thinking they might be russian bots

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The biggest mystery is how all those CR7 brainlets from our social pages did not find 'tuz yet and Ronaldo still has 0 votes in the poll? Did Marty add some sophisticated math problem like 2+2x2 to solve to finish the registration?
There have been a few but the frequently hostile atmosphere proves a useful barrier to entry

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
FIF, the eternal source of lols:

"This jube team is so shit, we should have won this game by 3, 4 goals margin had we ar least one more true fucken TRUE MIDFIELDER and a one fucken good substitution.
Someone just shoot me, I'm so furious I'm gona explod"

Someone really should shoot him and put him out of his misery!

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
1. Before the game Max says that this game is not that important compared to the game against Young Boys. The fact that this is a game against YB he's talking about, not against Man Utd or even Valencia, makes it even more derogatory for Inter.

2. Max plays like the game against Young Boys is more important indeed.

3. Max gets another one dispassionate win. Sassuolo, Chievo, or Inter - they are all the same for today's Juventus.

This is much more humiliating for Inter than, say, 5:0. Because 5:0 would mean that they are still relevant and Juventus care to hurt them. But what happened tonight showed them that Juventus don't give a f**k about them anymore.

They've become completely irrelevant and there's absolutely nothing they could do about it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #300
    :hustini:

Pls check :D

- - - Updated - - -

Inter fans 'shoved Juventus steward'

By Football Italia staff

There are reports of Inter fans damaging the away section of the Juventus Stadium and even shoving a female steward during Friday's 1-0 defeat.
    According to La Gazzetta dello Sport among other sources, there were seats torn up, the toilets damaged and a staff member at the Stadium struck.
    The incident seemingly started when a group of Inter ultras were not allowed in to the away end due to issues with the Fan Passport and different names on their tickets.
    In protest, the other ultras already present walked out, but remained in the Stadium, tearing up some of the seats and damaging the toilet facilities.
    The most serious part of the allegations is that a female steward was shoved over.
    It is reported a man was caught on CCTV cameras pushing the steward and police have identified him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)